**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Any way to get Generic 6* Awakening gem as Cavalier player? Other then Abyss

Any offers even ever?

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I don't think so.
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    edited December 2021
    Probably have a better chance of finding Bigfoot or the Mothman unfortunately.

Exploring Act 6 at least gives a 6-star awakening gem but it isn't generic and that involves exploring Act 6.
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Yeah that’s like the most rare item in the game. Just focus on getting TB and save units for their big offer periods (4th of July and Cyber weekend).

Cav crystals are tempting and have a small chance of paying off, but you’re better off saving your units.
    Gifting seems worth it to me also, but otherwise yeah just get a bankroll going and get TB. The daily unit card is your friend too
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,472 Guardian
    edited December 2021
    Another 6* generic awakening post from another variant
  • Options
    Superjoe8293Superjoe8293 Posts: 42
    I remember reading something about the holiday giftcard you can turn in between the 24th-26th, maybe one of the presents you can claim will be an awakening gem.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys

Gonna be getting TB and saving units. Hopefully there's another way besides July 4th or Cyber monday
  • Options
    ChriissRChriissR Posts: 651 ★★★★
    No other way of Generic 6* AG besides the unit offers of Cyber weekend and July 4th. Abyss offers the other way.

I'm sure we'll see one also for 100% of Act 7. Besides that, you'll never see that AG from any other offer in game anytime soon.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

I remember reading something about the holiday giftcard you can turn in between the 24th-26th, maybe one of the presents you can claim will be an awakening gem.

There is zero chance they will give Cavs a six star generic gem. I'd be amazed if they gave one to TBs