**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation adjustment

After every AQ cycle, when the gameplay compensation package gets rolled out, it all goes into my stash. I’ve stated before on this forum that I think the AQ/AW compensation package for parry/gameplay issues is the fairest part of what’s been done.

Maybe someone needs to consider changing the amount of gold you get selling those excess stashed AQ/AW items to 50,000 gold per item? It could be an easy, fair way to get more gold out to higher level players. If you’re a player that needs/uses all those items, you save spending units. If you’re a player that doesn’t need all of them, you get gold you probably need.

The 9 6* champs I have sitting at r1/1 because I don’t have enough gold or iso to rank them up might thank you.

Comments

• Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    There is a decent amount of gold already available in the game and the upcoming gold boost on Friday is going to make that even better.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    It’s guaranteed that any post you make saying that Kabam can do better there will be a comment about how “things aren’t so bad”…

Like some of us haven’t been here for 5+ years and have been through every stage of Kabam Denial there is… and now we’re just spitting out ideas that make sense for us where we’re at in the game.

These types of commenters (guaranteed) don’t know what it takes to rank up more than (1) 6* at a time. I have 10 sitting at r1/1 because I don’t have gold or iso, but pop off, everything is great in game. Forget I said anything.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    MMCskippy said:

It’s guaranteed that any post you make saying that Kabam can do better there will be a comment about how “things aren’t so bad”…

Like some of us haven’t been here for 5+ years and have been through every stage of Kabam Denial there is… and now we’re just spitting out ideas that make sense for us where we’re at in the game.

These types of commenters (guaranteed) don’t know what it takes to rank up more than (1) 6* at a time. I have 10 sitting at r1/1 because I don’t have gold or iso, but pop off, everything is great in game. Forget I said anything.

So you think I don't know what it takes to rank up multiple 6*s because I don't agree with your premise that there isn't enough gold in game? My roster would disagree with you, but you do you.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Says the guy who crapped on my original premise… I was doing me. I definitely wasn’t looking for someone to comment that there’s plenty of gold available in game.

If there was, Dec. 10th wouldn’t be happening.