Thanks Kabam this is quite nice

JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
I give Kabam a lot of **** but this is really nice . All those six star shards ? The trade store allowing us to make use of our hoarded items ? Thanks this is great

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    K_P said:

I think the trade in store is doodoo but I love that solo event with 10k 6☆ shards

For me a free 6 gym cystal
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    K_P said:

I think the trade in store is doodoo but I love that solo event with 10k 6☆ shards

Idk how you think it’s bad? The only bad thing I think so that it’s 5 generic 5* AG for a 6* AG. But I was able to get 3 5* AG for free using junk I didn’t have a use for. Overall I’m very impressed with the trade in store
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 318 ★★★
    If you couldn't trade a gem just to get dumped on with the same one I'd be with you more. Eventually you wonder wtf is wrong with you to still support this game when it's all based on luck and yours is never good.
  • K_PK_P Member Posts: 137 ★★

K_P said:

Idk how you think it’s bad? The only bad thing I think so that it’s 5 generic 5* AG for a 6* AG. But I was able to get 3 5* AG for free using junk I didn’t have a use for. Overall I’m very impressed with the trade in store
    Bad for me I guess then