Options

Anniversary gift

So i asked about anniversary gift and if there even going to be one but my post got taken down even though there was no swearing in it

Comments

• Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    I thought Herc was our gift

Edit: then what the hell was he givin’ for
  • Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    The anniversary calendar drops tonight doesn’t it?
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    JDubs said:

Yes, it does.
  • Options
    B0B3SZ said:

So i asked about anniversary gift and if there even going to be one but my post got taken down even though there was no swearing in it

You’ll probably get your anniversary gift from the anniversary calendar that drops tonight
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

That's not the gift
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    I would like a gift please
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift
    They are not obligated to give us anything, it is nice and appreciated, but not required.

Also, here is a calendar with free stuff... that seems like gifts when they didn't have to do the calendar either.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift
    They are not obligated to give us anything, it is nice and appreciated, but not required.

Also, here is a calendar with free stuff... that seems like gifts when they didn't have to do the calendar either.
    They don't have to have a Christmas celebration either smh
  • Options

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift

They don't have to have a Christmas celebration either smh
    You are correct, they don't have to. I know games that don't.
  • Options
    007md92 said:

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift

Stop kissing a**
    Frankly our relationship with kabam is nothing more than service provider and customer.
    U have any rough idea the amount of time people put on this game?
    With all the bugs and all.
    People spent money and have been playing this game where it took them 6 years to finally give ghoat rider incinerate immunity.

Mcoc user stuck with kabam through thick and thin supporting the game.

So obviously 100% they owe us gifts.
    For this game's anniversary.

Try to be practical and logical.
    It's not like u saying diplomatic stuff is gonna get u a cosmic ghost rider.

P.s. kabam enjoys making December an amazing month too.
    They also love giving us gifts.
    And we love to receive them.
    I wonder if @Zeraphan has a 6* CGR🤔. My guess would be yes, yes he does.
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I want my gift please
  • Options
    The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    JDubs said:

It can be in the form of a gift. The calendar itself is a gift. Kabam could’ve given us nothing. The arenas could be our gift for all we now. Look at the positives

I guess u know there was always a calendar and anniversary gift.. Anniversary gift is not same as calendar hope u know that...
    Compare previous year with this year and u will know the game is improving or not in terms of quality

• Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Last year I got 10k 6 stars shards.

I want my gift please. I'll accept 30k 6 stars shards thank you.
  • Options

• Options
    blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    i think they introduced the trade in store in the place of the gift which in my opinion is not that good if u are not at the top tier of the game.
  • Options
    007md92 said:

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift

Stop kissing a**
    Frankly our relationship with kabam is nothing more than service provider and customer.
    People spent money and have been playing this game where it took them 6 years to finally give ghoat rider incinerate immunity.

1. I am not kissing anyone's posterior I am stating facts.
    2. Service Providers are not obligated to give anything free to their customers in any other industry, so why you think this game is obligated to give something free is beyond me.
    3. Your level of entitlement is astounding.
  • Options
    JDubs said:

007md92 said:

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift

Stop kissing a**

I wonder if @Zeraphan has a 6* CGR🤔. My guess would be yes, yes he does.
    I do have him as a 6*
  • Options
    GhostOfYostGhostOfYost Posts: 59
    blitzzz said:

i think they introduced the trade in store in the place of the gift which in my opinion is not that good if u are not at the top tier of the game.

Even some people at the top tier of the game who don't hoard 5* AGs might have a hard time taking advantage of the trade in store's best items. It's one thing to reroll at 6* AG into a (hopefully) more useful class, but that's not nearly as nice as trading in 5* AGs for a 6* AG. My alliance isn't at like, the tippy top of the game or anything, but we're most in the 11k-12k prestige range and long time TB, and more than a few members couldn't add a 6* AG to their inventory because they just didn't have the 5* AGs to trade up and the 4* to 5* RNG luck didn't go their way.

I really hope the trade in store didn't take the place of the gift because it definitely left some people out. The gift is universal, at least across progression levels.
  • Options
    BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Zeraphan said:

007md92 said:

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift

Stop kissing a**

2. Service Providers are not obligated to give anything free to their customers in any other industry, so why you think this game is obligated to give something free is beyond me.
    No, they don't. But since core mechanics of this game don't work for something like 6 months, for which we got one really good compensation to keep excitement from the game, but after that, couple of months nothing, no communication about that. Im sure that there will be handful of players, who are slowly losing interest in this game (payers too), and this month is a great opportunity to give back. But it didn't start quite well, eh?
  • Options

Zeraphan said:

007md92 said:

Zeraphan said:

Searmenis said:

JDubs said:

That's not the gift

Stop kissing a**

No, they don't. But since core mechanics of this game don't work for something like 6 months, for which we got one really good compensation to keep excitement from the game, but after that, couple of months nothing, no communication about that. Im sure that there will be handful of players, who are slowly losing interest in this game (payers too), and this month is a great opportunity to give back. But it didn't start quite well, eh?
    You are not wrong there at all. There have been a lot of issues over the last 6 (maybe more) months that still need to be correct.

I do not disagree that there are things (such as a gift) that could help generate goodwill towards the game and Kabam.

I do not disagree that it would be a beneficial move on Kabam's part to perhaps indulge in some of the ideas.

My argument has just been they are not obligated to do so. We are not owed anything
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    They didn't have to make a game but here we are
  • Options
    Kaiser_13Kaiser_13 Posts: 2
    Rich the man said they don't gonna give gift ... absolute dumpstes!!
  • Options
    DresDres Posts: 39
    Wait…what are you arguing over? A gift? Is that right? I don’t care to read the entirety of the thread. I just wanna jump in like I know what I’m talking about.
  • Options
    KILLMФИGЕЯKILLMФИGЕЯ Posts: 122 ★★
    After a year of broken mechanics, content and failure after failure, it only makes sense that we get no gift either lol
  • Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    They gave me my gift but not in the mail, I looked at my crystals and I had a 5 star nexus 10k 6 star shards and 4 10% tier 5 cc crystals