**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I hope Kabam thought about that

I am TB and I want to exchange the 5 generic awakening gem. But, as usual, i was screw by RNG and after opening all that I could, I am one gem short (how frustrating is this?). I hope Kabam plans include tô sell us five star awakening gems this week. But, there should be a option tô exchange class based 5 star awakening gem in a one tô one ratio like there is for the 6 star awakening gem.

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,223 ★★★★
    I hope so too. Only other gem I can get is a class one from a variant but if I do it I still need rng for a cosmic as it's the only one j have 2 of. Next round of changes for gifts is 20th dec and the store finishes on 17th
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    If they intend to have a pay deal for 5* awakening gems, this would be awful, really sinister and showing us the y don't care at all, because this will prove that the 5 to 1 exchange and all this rng in the trade in store, and the LACK of a 5* ag exchange crystals system like the one for 6*, was, INtenTIoNAL.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Whoever disagrees speak out. I would love to hear your argumental point on this.
  • Options
    I agree with you, but i rather have a chance to get a Awakening Gem for my archangel or cmm