**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Reduce the rng needed to get 6* awaken. Reasonable solution

TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Straight to the point. Can you make so that ANY combination of 3 or more 5* awakenings gives you a generic. Most people have 2 of each and so on and they were not as lucky as others to get 3 of same kind. We are willing to get rid of 5 star awakenings just help us avoid the luck based way of getting 6* awaken. As a Thronbreaker who completed 7.3 i havent seen a SINGLE 6* AWAKEN CRYSTAL and now i exchanged all my 3* 4* and 5* awakening stones just be short of my first 6*awaken and have to watch COLOUR lucky people pass me over and have to watch this 3 generics (i can get 4th in lab) i exchanged to remind me of my failure to aqquire 6 star awaken. Its huge pain to miss this opportunity. Please help guys

Comments

• Options
    Cmon people. Support the post or it will dissapear along with others. If you know better solution go for it and create a post and i will support it. Just do something guys. I am sure i am not the only one sitting at 2 stones of same colour crying looking at 6 star awaken gem wich i will only get by exploring act 6... it is not near future...
  • Options
    GercasGercas Posts: 101 ★★
    I really don’t think they are changing anything but at least they should put a re roll option on the five star awakening gems, that way you can re roll one class to try to one you need to complete the set of three
  • Options
    For it to be easy to input in game you can also make the following. Make it so you can convert 5* star awakenings into crystals (like in 6* awaken trade in) and allow 3 CRYSTALS to be exchanged into generic 5*. Once again CRYSTALS. That would solve all the problems and NOT PUNISH people who already did exchange. Thats the main concern kabam might have. More unsatisfied people. But with solution like this EVERYONE will be satisfied
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,550 ★★★★★
    Gercas said:

I really don’t think they are changing anything but at least they should put a re roll option on the five star awakening gems, that way you can re roll one class to try to one you need to complete the set of three

Yes, this would be great, and needed anyway, I didn't understood from the start why there's not a reroll-exchange 5* ag system like with the 6 stars, even new to middle rank thronebreakers don't have 6* class agems
  • Options
    This would be great

Straight to the point. Can you make so that ANY combination of 3 or more 5* awakenings gives you a generic.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Can we get an answer if administration can help with this? Not saying i am personally smarter than devs and stuff like that. But maybe a little adjustment like this can make everyone happy for new year? Including me ofcource

Also people who disagree on post an comments. Can you come out and say why? Dont be lazy cmon. Make a DISCUSSION in general discussion section. Its not like social media going around liking and disliking...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    Obviously they aren't going to change the event that began yesterday.
  • Options

Not change. Add an exchange button or a couple. Wouldnt hurt anything right? Not like they didnt change gold values 2 times in 12 hours 😂 not dissing kabam, just saying its not so unrealistic to add a small button
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Not change. Add an exchange button or a couple. Wouldnt hurt anything right? Not like they didnt change gold values 2 times in 12 hours 😂 not dissing kabam, just saying its not so unrealistic to add a small button
    When u add something u change it... Cause its not the same...🙄 And with the state of the game with a change like that u risk resetting everything back and end up with ppl exploiting... Not the best idea
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Coppin said:

When u add something u change it... Cause its not the same...🙄 And with the state of the game with a change like that u risk resetting everything back and end up with ppl exploiting... Not the best idea
    You got the 6* star awaken gem? Or you sitting on 2 of the same awakenings just 1 away from 5th generic? Why do i think its not the second option?
    Ofcource its not second option cause you either got the 6* awaken or are so far away you dont have the chance even if they add 20 exchange buttons. Otherwise you wouldnt call a PERFECTLY REASONABLE solution to the problem of many people a BAD IDEA. Not to be toxic but cmon tell us whats your situation with the 6* awaken gem?
    And its not even one. The person above gave 4 different solutions even ranging from 3 to 5 gems wich we would STILL APRICIATE. We would even agree on 5 to 1 exchange rate just to get it you understand how desparate we are? :D