**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Feedback and "Other" Damage types on New Fight Summary Screen

2»

Comments

• Kabam ZeroKabam Zero Moderator Posts: 165
    Hey all just an Update in 33.1 for Fight Summary the following has changed
    • Fixed issue where on death in AVX modes or incisions caused subsequent attacks to instantly show as timing out.
    • Fixed issue where losing in PVP booted the player back to Home or an active quest.
    • Fixed a popup saying Data Not Found at the end of each Arena Series
    • Added some skip functionality to get through animations quicker.(this does seem to occasionally cause the animation be a bit janky though so will be looking at fixing that)
    • Also there is a known issue about biggest hit not working, working on a fix
  • ZeeraoraZeeraora Member Posts: 1
    I think it is about a month I didn't get the fight summary after winning fights I love this mechanic but I am unable to see it please help me kabam.
    Zeeraora said:

I think it is about a month I didn't get the fight summary after winning fights I love this mechanic but I am unable to see it please help me kabam.

Just to check because you said "after winning" are you seeing it when losing? If you never see it, can you make sure in your settings screen when you scroll down on the right side, that Beta Features Opt-in is checked?
  • MarvsbdMarvsbd Member Posts: 55

No idea if the attachment worked, but the new screen worked fine for a while, but since the last update my biggest hit is always zero? All other data is there.
    Marvsbd said:

No idea if the attachment worked, but the new screen worked fine for a while, but since the last update my biggest hit is always zero? All other data is there.

yea it's a bug will be fixed in the January build.
  • ExHavokExHavok Member Posts: 519 ★★★
    edited December 2021

• Added some skip functionality to get through animations quicker.(this does seem to occasionally cause the animation be a bit janky though so will be looking at fixing that)
    Now only thing we need is "Tap anywhere to continue" option instead of just pressing the button. That would make things lot faster.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    ExHavok said:

Now only thing we need is "Tap anywhere to continue" option instead of just pressing the button. That would make things lot faster.
    I want that! I just want to get straight to the fighting.
    ExHavok said:

We thought about having this but the trouble is that there are a lot of clickable elements and that would conflict with the ability to do a tap to continue
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Member Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

ExHavok said:

We thought about having this but the trouble is that there are a lot of clickable elements and that would conflict with the ability to do a tap to continue
    Did you consider to remove this beta feature UI screen away from arena and implement that thought? Would solve the issue since the new UI screen is not really needed in arena as it’s just short fights with an grinding purpose.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Is biggest hit still bugged? I'm using a r5 herc with suicides and 2 fights in a row the biggest hit is showing 1.5 k only

Is biggest hit still bugged? I'm using a r5 herc with suicides and 2 fights in a row the biggest hit is showing 1.5 k only

Unfortunately yes. I fixed a part where it always was set to 0 but didn't notice that the number was actually the opponent's biggest hit and not the players until the release was out. Will be correct in the next release.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Haven’t seen it mentioned yet but professor X’s sp2 red damage is registered as degen
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Malreck04 said:

Haven’t seen it mentioned yet but professor X’s sp2 red damage is registered as degen

Thanks, I think we've had reports of this but thanks for letting us know!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

This was against destructive feedback. I dealt all the dmaage I did during the shield uptime.

This was against destructive feedback. I dealt all the dmaage I did during the shield uptime.

That is interesting. Thanks for letting me know. Will look into it
  • HeyWudHeyWud Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022
    Applied a heal block in war and took reflection damage on path 9 section 1
    Using Peni Parker R3 duped
  • IcedbobcarIcedbobcar Member Posts: 13
    Synergi apoc/cable not working i aq. Map 5
    No degen on heavy non generic code.
    Fighting All kinds of defenders not only robots.

User name WierdAl
    Sony experia xz2 android10
    Game version 33.3.1
  • Aradınız kaban a şu anda ulaşılamıyor. Çünkü ağ bağlantı sorunu var.
  • RicoscoRicosco Member Posts: 142 ★★

ExHavok said:

Stop doing bloody pop ups every other crystal, that would be nice, maybe have an offers section lights up when there's offers available, not only are they irritating but as a high level player I've wasted thousands of units in 3* deals accidently pressing them whilst trying to bulk open crystals 😡
  • DrewDoggyDoggDrewDoggyDogg Member Posts: 29
    Glitch, but would make G99 the greatest champ if it were actual damage output.