**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please give an alternative for 6* awakening gem crystal in trade in store

Hi Team

Could you please reduce cost of 6* awakening gem from 5 to 4* generic ag

Or other way is to reduce 5* generic ag crystal from 3 5* class ag to 2 5* class ag

Many players will be benefited just by this slight modification and it will be best gift for 7th anniversary

Comments

• it's really frustrating that you have 4 generic 5-star gems, and not be able to switch to the 6-star gem.
    I made all the possible exchanges in the store and I couldn't form the fifth gem needed to make the purchase.
    I find myself today with several gems of all classes, but none with three alike to exchange for the last generic one.

it is not possible that kabam will simply leave countless players in this situation, we have to send a ticket charging some kind of offer from them, whether in the store, or event, or even a trade in items/real money.

I've already made all the content in the game that could give me this last gem of awakening, there's nowhere to be looking.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    There's usually AGs in the GGCs, so our month's not over yet.
  • TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★

There's usually AGs in the GGCs, so our month's not over yet.

Deal will be be over before ggc dude... also discount is wrong (it would be help me get my 5th one but its still WRONG towards others).
    But letting people exchange ANY 3 colours to generic is a PERFECT SOLUTION! It can be done in multiple ways also.
  • I thought it was quite expensive but I was able to do it fairly comfortably, maybe I’ve just been a bit more active getting solo crystals but I had 3 generics and 2-3 of each class at a 5* and I’ve been capped on all 4* for months so it was easy enough for me to do.

I agree it should have been cheaper, I had to swap a lot of my AGs to make the trade but surprised so many have struggled as I don’t actively hoard AGs, I’ve just not really needed them.