HELP!! My anniversary calender is now bugged

O2TO2T Member Posts: 80
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

In my last post I asked my calender to be changed to the tb one as I have just became thronebreaker after the calender started
But now it has gave me the TB calender but started from the start and now I cannot get my t5cc fragments
Help please

Comments

• KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Member Posts: 14
    I am having the same calendar issue, I posted my issue to this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1999756
    I have been Thronebreaker for a while before this event, and it did not give me credit for a login day.
    O2T said:

Huh interesting thanks for sharing either way we both need it fixed lol
    Contact kabam support like I did so u can makesure u will receive comp
    I have not received mine yet obviously but doing that should make it more likely

I have contacted support, and the initial response is linked above. They are continuing to look into it, and i'll update when I hear back from them.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    If u just turn TB.. its not a bug...the monthly calendar doesnt magically change because u became TB either... The other guy.. might havr a bug but if the OP became TB midway should not be getting rewards from the TB calendar..
  • CeerhoCeerho Member Posts: 1

Mine is bugged also I recently got Cavalier so it reseted my 7th year anniversary calendar and took away my last two days for some reason? I’ve logged in every day?