**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

TRADE-IN-STORE (6-STAR GEM TRADE) #HELP US, KABAM.

it's really frustrating that you have 4 generic 5-star gems, and not be able to switch to the 6-star gem.
I made all the possible exchanges in the store and I couldn't form the fifth gem needed to make the purchase.
I find myself today with several gems of all classes, but none with three alike to exchange for the last generic one.

it is not possible that kabam will simply leave countless players in this situation, we have to send a ticket charging some kind of offer from them, whether in the store, or event, or even a trade in items/real money.

I've already made all the content in the game that could give me this last gem of awakening, there's nowhere to be looking.

help us, kabam!!!

Comments

• PEQUATROXYPEQUATROXY Posts: 1

I find myself in the same situation, 4 generic gems and some from random classes.

I also have no way to get the fifth gem, be it in game content, or through in-store exchanges, as I have made every attempt.

I am disgusted with this.

:s
  • I think the best and fairest solution might be to increase the purchase limit for getting 5 star AG crystals and 5 star AG crystals.

Increasing this would not harm those who were already able to take advantage of the 6 star AG deal because that purchase limit is only 1 (and should stay at 1).

Increasing this, however, would benefit those who are complaining (and rightfully in my opinion). Because even if they do not have enough 5 star AGs to produce 1 6 star AG, they should have enough solo crystals and 3 and 4 star AGs to produce enough for 1 6 star AG.

at the moment I have 9 awakening gems from 5*... 2 tec / 2 cosmic / 2 skills / 1 science / 1 mutant / 1 mystic, but I've already changed the 5 and had the misfortune to get the 5 from different classes.
  • It's really sad that Kabam would do this. They say they don't want us hoarding crystals and materials, yet here they're rewarding those who do and punishing those who don't. I'm in the same boat as most here, I use my gems on new champs because there's no reason for me to save them. And now I'm left 1 generic away from a 6* awakening gem which is something I need and get screwed over. Way to go against your own message, Kabam.
  • It's really sad that Kabam would do this. They say they don't want us hoarding crystals and materials, yet here they're rewarding those who do and punishing those who don't. I'm in the same boat as most here, I use my gems on new champs because there's no reason for me to save them. And now I'm left 1 generic away from a 6* awakening gem which is something I need and get screwed over. Way to go against your own message, Kabam.

completely agree.
    what was supposed to be a good thing for the community has turned into something completely frustrating and outrageous.

each day more kabam forces you to find a new game to have real fun, because lately with all that and more bugs without fixing you end up getting irritated longer than anything else.

unfortunate.
  • tja2015tja2015 Posts: 5
    edited December 2021
    I traded my 6 star mutant awakening gem, and received the same mutant awakening gem. That's so messed up. We trade catalysts for different ones, not the same. Why aren't the awakening gems handled the same way? Lame
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Same. I have 4 generic and still a ton of class based, but just not 3 of a kind. Rng nightmare. To make it a little more frustrating... I decided to bang out the rest of V8 explore, for one last attempt at getting a gem that I had 2 of already. And.. I was actually planning on intentionally leaving part of V8 unfinished, so I had something to work on (done everything else in the game). But as you guessed it. I pulled a gem that I had less than 2 of. It's pretty annoying tbh.