**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank Down of Champions

Dear Kabam,

After years of playing MCOC, I and other players would have accumulated many champions some of which we would like to rank down. Factoring in the current issues with the game, to help keep players interested and free some MUCH needed resource. Kabam should look at player ability to rank down unused or unwanted champions and I’m not just asking for rank down tickets which haven’t been around for years.

I believe this will be very beneficial for the game.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Gamma178Gamma178 Posts: 2
    I suppose so, but how about something more permanent than just rank down tickets. Perhaps an added feature to the champions menu. The ability to sell champions was removed, maybe replace it with a rank down option.
  • Options
    GreatLGreatL Posts: 19
    Like rank down s champion for 100 units or 500k gold
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    So a rank down ticket? Because even if you're paying for it with units or gold oh, you're still getting a rank down ticket.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★
    Gamma178 said:

I suppose so, but how about something more permanent than just rank down tickets. Perhaps an added feature to the champions menu. The ability to sell champions was removed, maybe replace it with a rank down option.

Nah. Make better choices. If I have to live with taking Ghost to R3 as a 6*, you have to live with your bad choices.
  • Options
    Hey @Gamma178, we've already stated in the Forum FAQs that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. Additionally, we don't have a desire to make the Ranking Down of Champions a permanent feature in the game. If we happen to change our minds about these things in the future, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.