Ok, I know I didn’t miss a day this week.

I know I didn’t miss a day this week. I was grinding arena and sq both today and yesterday and this is in my calendar because some bug happened.

Comments

• Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Member Posts: 333 ★★
    For clarification: the calendar told me it reset this evening. This isn’t right and I’m not submitting a ticket because Kabam doesn’t do anything for the people who do submit tickets
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

For clarification: the calendar told me it reset this evening. This isn’t right and I’m not submitting a ticket because Kabam doesn’t do anything for the people who do submit tickets

Well forum mods don't have access to your account... So... And the calendar timer does not go by date timer.. ao u might have missed some
    Coppin said:

Well forum mods don't have access to your account... So... And the calendar timer does not go by date timer.. ao u might have missed some
    I was on and off. I know that it updates every 24 hrs. I haven’t been gone from the game for more than 14 per break from the game. This is a bug, and now that I have seen the forums, I’m not the only one who is having issues
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Member Posts: 14
    I am having the same calendar issue, I posted my issue to this thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1999756
  • KeylessChuckKeylessChuck Member Posts: 14
    Does anyone have an update on this? I have an open support ticket, and still have not gotten a response.
    No response