**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kitty pryde new best mutant?

Right so kitty pryde imo is the best mutant in the game, with the mutant class being so stacked I feel like there hasn’t been a clear winner for the best mutant and everyone has different opinions. But with the release of kitty pryde I personally believe she takes that spot, for those who don’t know, if awakened she becomes basically immortal, she doesn’t take any damage from any debuff, she can tank specials, she can take hits whilst phased without taking any damage, tank special 3 attacks, deal very good damage at the same time whilst having all of this I feel like she is on ghost and quakes level, what’s everyone’s opinion on this?

Comments

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    When we have champs like Beast, Deadpool x force , 2 cyclops, Nightcrawler
    Then you can't say kitty is best mutant
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike , someone here is doubting the effectiveness of Cyclops. Care to show him to respect ?
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    If White Magneto is the good Magneto and Red Magneto is the bad Magneto, if Red Magneto is so bad but is still so good, shouldn’t White Magneto be so much better than Red Magneto, henceforth the most OP mutant?

I like Beast.

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Why can't we just say a champion is great without calling them the best or comparing them to other champs. Most of the really good champs still have their weakness and there is really no objective criteria to give them a proper ranking.

Is Kitty Pryde an amazing champ? Yes. End of conversation.

Agreed. Why can't it just be champ is great, enjoy. End of story!
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Why can't we just say a champion is great without calling them the best or comparing them to other champs. Most of the really good champs still have their weakness and there is really no objective criteria to give them a proper ranking.

Yes, but you wouldn’t have clicked on his thread if the title was “Kitty Pryde is great”. He got us all.
    @ Aceymcoc new best forum poster?
    To be fair, I would have clicked on it anyway. I usually ending up opening nearly all the posts on here. If it had the title you said, I would have expected a guide or breakdown, or maybe some niche uses or gameplay.
    With this title, I wanted to see what case the OP made, and how many disagrees he got for it.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

Yes, but you wouldn’t have clicked on his thread if the title was “Kitty Pryde is great”. He got us all.
    @Aceymcoc new best forum poster?
    He’s, ahem, well known already
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 ★★
    Really should learn how to use her. R5'd and haven't used her outside of arena 🤪