Alliance Gifting Event Requirements

elion1232elion1232 Member Posts: 2
Hi all, I have encountered a problem that I think may be shared by many others as well. As everyone well knows, to prevent problems with mini accounts and boosting, Kabam has implemented a system that prevents any account from accessing the Alliance Gifting Event if it did not join the Alliance at least 14 days before. I think this makes sense, it's a good reasonable system that should prevent the aforementioned issues. There is a problem with this however. I recently (last few days) got kicked from my alliance. I am not sure why, I was following the alliance requirements, I was active, etc., but I did get kicked. I rejoined a different alliance, I am participating and am active there. However, because I got kicked in that 14 day period, I won't be able to get the rewards or contribute points towards my alliance. I had planned to gift a lot, but if I am not going to help out my alliance and get those side rewards, it doesn't make that much sense to do so. Is there anything I can do, or am I just completely screwed over out of my control?

Comments

• Des99Des99 Member Posts: 117 ★★
    you can just wait for 14 days to pass then start gifting
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,386 ★★★★★
    Bottom line, if you join an alliance on Dec 20 or later, you do miss out. Otherwise, you are able to participate once you've been in the alliance for 14 days. DO NOT start gifting if you are in that waiting period.
  • Xva23Xva23 Member Posts: 500 ★★★
    If you join an ally 1 day before gifting start, your points can contribute 1 day before end
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Once the event begins you'll have all the answers you need. One thing for sure, do not change alliance after event starts.
  • elion1232elion1232 Member Posts: 2
    thank you all so much for the help, that makes sense. I rejoined a new alliance I believe on the 17th, so in theory I should be able to contribute/collect rewards on the last couple days of the event. Hopefully thats how it works anyway.