**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 Star Weapon X...

FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I pulled him out of a GGC. I have a couple generic gems, does he need to be awakened? If So, is he worth a generic or just a class? Need high sig? Or is he fine unawakened
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    No idea about awakening, but congratulations!
  • Options
    Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    I pulled him as well, so from what I’ve read, you’ll get the most benefits from his sig if he’s awaken and maxed sig..
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I pulled both Thanos and Kang both as a 5 star, in my hunt for wolvie x.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

It's total B.S. that kabam keeps this champion locked behind absurd paywalls and RNG gambles with no other way to acquire him. I've opened over 30 of these trash crystals solely to try for him, and haven't even gotten anything remotely decent in his place. This event is hot garbage.

This is the first time he’s been behind a paywall or an RNG gamble
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So I have the six star from the 7.2 legends and while you can use him just fine unawakened, but I highly recommend awakening him if you can. I used a generic gem on him and don’t regret it. I wouldn’t bother taking him up past sig20 unless you really want the extra regen however.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

It's total B.S. that kabam keeps this champion locked behind absurd paywalls and RNG gambles with no other way to acquire him. I've opened over 30 of these trash crystals solely to try for him, and haven't even gotten anything remotely decent in his place. This event is hot garbage.

So, he's like... any other champ you're targeting in particular in literally any crystal.
  • Options
    ok cool
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

Would it be hot garbage if you'd have gotten what you wanted?

Do you have the same energy for Kang and Thanos? Weapon X was locked behind only from being able to get a mythic title before GGCs. You get a decent amount of free GGCs for a try at him.
  • Options
    just pulled 4 star and 5 thanos out of 2 ggc now. what a day
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

If you donut think an act 7 legends run is a paywall or "whalewall", you're kidding yourself.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

If you donut think an act 7 legends run is a paywall or "whalewall", you're kidding yourself.
    Brian grant has completed legend runs and he is f2p
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

If you think legends runs are a paywall idk what to say
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

You’ve never got an act legends before right? Lol
  • Options
    YoucantseemeYoucantseeme Posts: 48
    edited December 2021
    I did pull a 6* Thanos but would have preferred this
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

I love donuts.