**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need alliance for 5103 prestige player

My game id is vikrantchohan
Line I'd is vikrant1981
Discord I'd is vikrantchohan@live.com
I have 39 t4cc and 16 t4 basic

Comments

• Alliance: Marvel Hunters [MH23]

We are a 6m active alliance with members from all over the world. We run 3 full bgs for both AQ and AW. Tier 4-7 for war mostly 5 *shard rewards.

1. AQ- Currently run maps 5,4,3 and 2 depending on score required to meet target milestones. We run map 2 to harvest potions and revives once we meet target and so we can use our top champs for war and personal quests. We run 3 full bgs and bounce between advance & expert tier.
    2. SA weekly
    3. Full rewards for duels, completion and item use. (arena optional)
    4. Support and advice to grow
    5. Friendly, fun team with great communication and a strong core group who have been playing together for many years

We are we looking for:
    1. Active members who have a life outside the game but also log on frequently to get the job done. LINE is compulsory as communication is important.
    2. At least 5 r4 4*s and min 11 4*s not lower than r3. Min 100K Unless you are an exceptional fighter we can give the opportunity to grow with us.
    3. Willing to have/ download line app as we use this for communication.
    4. Map 5 experience preferable but not essential

You are also welcome to join our sister alliance [MH232] if you do not currently meet these requirements with the intention of moving up when you do.

Add me on line app: Shazb76 or in game Shazb
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    8s9o0lhwwwj8.png

Line ID: Crooks9109
  • Message me on line if interested we play beweekly map 6 name Rohan I'd el3ganc3
  • We are an aspiring top 300 Alliance for AQ. Currently restocking after a couple players burned out. We are ranked Tier 2 in AW, and we are currently running 5x5 AQ (looking to run 1 map 6 soon). We have 1 spot open, and a possible 1-2 opening after AQ.

Weekly Donations Requirements
    125k gold
    30k BC
    12.5k loyalty

Event Minimums
    Duels 650
    S.A. 8k weekly
    Completion Event 15k

5k+ preferred. If you are lower, you need to have rank resources waiting for 1-2 r4 5* within 1 month. Also needed, good communication skills and ability to execute given directives.

Line ID: johnnymidknight (evenings) midknight007 (days)

Please join our alliance thanks!