**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are you disappointed with the gifting?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    I’m just disappointed we we don’t have a holiday store. I thought we had one last year for like a month or something?
  • Options
    CarryPotterCarryPotter Posts: 6
    Anybody can gift to me please 1ggc? My ingame name is CarryPotter and i maded my acc after nov 20th..:( I will be very thankful for him and wish him the best!!!
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Better than last year so far for me.

Forum bah humbugs and entitlement are about the same though.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Not really disappointed, it's just that the rewards I've gotten (which aren't bad) aren't as immediately useful as I would have liked.

I would like something a bit more spicy than the normal stuff. Sure, t5cc fragments and t2a and a couple of 6* sig stones here and there are good pulls, but I'd like to pull something out of the ordinary even if it's just a 6* Thanos that I'll never use in any content. I did pull 4* Kang but...whatever. I want something that I wouldn't just have gotten from doing a regular quest. Something that indicates that this is, indeed, a very special event. As of now, it hasn't actually done anything noteworthy for my account except for filling my overflow with some t2a.
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 262
    Wow congrats everyone
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    My main disappointment in each year gifting is that I can’t pull kang, Thanos, and weapon x. Those T6b shards are pretty meaningless to me atm, it is far from enough to form one T6b, not to mention you need 3 for r4. Other than that I’m not very disappointed.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Not really disappointed, it's just that the rewards I've gotten (which aren't bad) aren't as immediately useful as I would have liked.

I would like something a bit more spicy than the normal stuff. Sure, t5cc fragments and t2a and a couple of 6* sig stones here and there are good pulls, but I'd like to pull something out of the ordinary even if it's just a 6* Thanos that I'll never use in any content. I did pull 4* Kang but...whatever. I want something that I wouldn't just have gotten from doing a regular quest. Something that indicates that this is, indeed, a very special event. As of now, it hasn't actually done anything noteworthy for my account except for filling my overflow with some t2a.

Funny thing, I just pulled 6* Thanos on my alt. I guess I can check off "pull something special from the event", at least.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Reference said:

My main disappointment in each year gifting is that I can’t pull kang, Thanos, and weapon x. Those T6b shards are pretty meaningless to me atm, it is far from enough to form one T6b, not to mention you need 3 for r4. Other than that I’m not very disappointed.

I pulled four-star kang like three times in a row. I started to think that maybe it was just included in every Crystal like a happy meal toy
  • Options
    Aegon87Aegon87 Posts: 45
    i have opened 40 ggc, got nothing special :'(