**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Waiting to gift :(

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    Chovner said:

My gifting waiting period is over and I can start trading with alliance mates!!!!! Oh wait, everyone already spent all their units, so now I have to slowly to try gift/trade 9k units worth of stuff before the event ends.....

THANKS KABAM.... :unamused:

this is so stupid......

I may be able to trade with you i just gotta get enough/more units first
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★

Chovner said:

My gifting waiting period is over and I can start trading with alliance mates!!!!! Oh wait, everyone already spent all their units, so now I have to slowly to try gift/trade 9k units worth of stuff before the event ends.....

this is so stupid......

We're 2 days into the event. Christmas mas coming and people buy unit deals. Calm down.
    shhhhhnobodyaskedyouanything
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    9 hours and the other is 1 day and 9 hours
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★

Chovner said:

Chovner said:

this is so stupid......

We're 2 days into the event. Christmas mas coming and people buy unit deals. Calm down.
    shhhhhnobodyaskedyouanything
    nothing stopping you from gifting non-alliance summoners. only reason you should care about alliance is having enough spenders to get you to the last milestone and a decent rank. if they're done gifting already you've chosen the wrong alliance.

ours hit that 20% t5cc milestone hours into day 1. 5 guys traded with whoever they could on Line.
    Most people would rather not trade with random just saying. Its risky
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    And here is the biggest issue I have with this event.

It’s not gifting, it’s trading. It’s not here have a present, it’s here give me the exact same thing to me that I gave to you.

It’s also why I have an issue with Christmas. It’s about who can give the biggest, best, most expensive item, and “did you see what I got him/her/them? What did you get ‘em”

It’s turned into an e-peen growing and showing contest, and frankly it’s disgusting. People showing off their unit stash or crystal count. And then being like “yeah I dropped 10k on all 4 of my alt account to gift myself”

One of the funnest times I had in gifting, was a few years back, before all the exploits, fraud ran rampant, and before when we could actually send items throughout the YEAR not just a few days. One of my alliance mates LOVED dueling, but hated arenas, IDK. And when we had the duel event everyone would just send him duel credits. Well come the “gifting event” everyone took the time to send over 200 INDIVIDUAL gifts of 1 Duel credit to him. That’s 29 people sending 200 credits. The laughter and jokes all day we had was memorable.

But now it’s more about “what can you do for me” and it’s very disgusting.