Options

How many units can you farm from content per month/year?

For You guys that grind through content.

1) How many units on Average do you save per month?

2) Which content is the best to save units?

I’m trying to get ready for July 4th and Xmas 2022. So I’m trying to find some advice on how to do it.

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    These are my units stats, not considering the units from alliance objectives, arena crystals or any other crystals,

and assuming you do only hero use and level up solo objectives every week, and some select milestones as minimum.

I am able to do good enough in the game with the time I'm able to dedicate to the game, out of my schedule. Not a heavy arena grinder myself, even though arenas have potential of 4k units monthly minimum.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    I've been this last month keeping track of it, and was able to get around 1k units per week. Total of 4k units for the month, without opening any arena crystal.

Grind summoner trials until 2kk, then basic arena till 4kk (all milestones)
  • Options
    KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    hardcore : around 6-8 k without saving BC /month
    slow mode : around 4-5k with saving BC around 1 mil. /month
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    I am just exploring act 5 as I find it easy nowadays and I am able. To. Solo act 5 ultron boss with 6 star Loki
  • Options
    SnurrisSnurris Posts: 429 ★★★
    A week of more playing I get about 1000 units and more heavy grinding about 1500 units. This is including opening och uncollected BC chrystals.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,236 ★★★★★
    I had 400 units at the end of CW, As I spent 18k units there.
    Right now I have 5300. Units came from multiple sources.
    My gifting will open tomorrow. And there are 590 more units from gifting milestones.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    @isotired After playing for almost 6 years, I know I can push myself to 1800-2000 units in one week getting all units available in arena milestones and beyond thru BCs, monthly content, and solo objectives.

But I don't do that every week bcuz I have a life. However, I can collect 2500 units a month while playing ìn my "sleep." Autofight lower level monthly quest or mindlessly play arena while watching Netflix. The daily solo objective tells you what to do to earn those units weekly.

That's enough for 30,000 units next year.
    15K for July 4th offers.
    15K for XMAS 2022.

The key is consistency. Knock out that 620 units per week average at such a casual pace you won't even feel like it's a grind. Plus! I feel energized to REALLY push myself to my max every now and again. Also add in any units from story content... for an EXTRA 10K...20K...or even 30K units per year.

It all starts with doing a lil bit every day. 30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. Day in, day out.

You can easily reach your goal if you put your mind to it. 👍
  • Options
    jacksparrow1jacksparrow1 Posts: 60
    edited December 2021

@isotired After playing for almost 6 years, I know I can push myself to 1800-2000 units in one week getting all units available in arena milestones and beyond thru BCs, monthly content, and solo objectives.

But I don't do that every week bcuz I have a life. However, I can collect 2500 units a month while playing ìn my "sleep." Autofight lower level monthly quest or mindlessly play arena while watching Netflix. The daily solo objective tells you what to do to earn those units weekly.

15K for July 4th offers.
    15K for XMAS 2022.

The key is consistency. Knock out that 620 units per week average at such a casual pace you won't even feel like it's a grind. Plus! I feel energized to REALLY push myself to my max every now and again. Also add in any units from story content... for an EXTRA 10K...20K...or even 30K units per year.

It all starts with doing a lil bit every day. 30 minutes here, 30 minutes there. Day in, day out.

Agreed. U can get a significant amount of units. But I think that kabam should introduce a few more efficient ways to get units except arena. I am preparing for my 11th grade examination and I barely get time fr grinding arena. The sum total I get to play the game is barely an hour 😭. I know atleast 100 summoners from my school itself that are having the se personal issues as me. I fear if I start concentrating on the grind,my grades might take a dip, I hope that some can relate to this.
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    edited December 2021

15K for July 4th offers.
    15K for XMAS 2022.

Agreed. U can get a significant amount of units. But I think that kabam should introduce a few more efficient ways to get units except arena. I am preparing for my 11th grade examination and I barely get time fr grinding arena. The sum total I get to play the game is barely an hour 😭. I know atleast 100 summoners from my school itself that are having the se personal issues as me. I fear if I start concentrating on the grind,my grades might take a dip, I hope that some can relate to this.
    Valid points. I would never recommend anyone "focus on the grind" as you say. It is very important to prioritize life over gaming. Work/school, family, friends, and mental/physical health are always more important... and I salute you for recognizing this.

But I'm confident that most Summoners have a few minutes of idle time during the day if they look for it. Maybe grind 10 min while riding the bus. Or 5 minutes while using the bathroom at home. Maybe 5 minutes while you are watching YouTube/ Netflix.
    Even 10 minutes a day of casual grinding adds up to a significant amount of units over time. If you are already playing 1 hour a day, that should be enough to meet your unit needs. Good luck! 👍