**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can't understand what's happened

I'm in one alliance first from gift events i make it74k points for this event ,but i can't understand why I can't qualifed for rank rewards in alliance reward's .This thing it's no good because I spent forse 3 ori 400€ .Now i don't have money for qualifed for rank rewards in alliance reward's . With mine 74k points what's happened ????
Thanks for understanding

Comments

• EinfachSoEinfachSo Posts: 269 ★★
    When did you join the Alliance? And when did you start gifting? You must be in the Alli for 2 weeks to contribute points
  • Maryo22bvMaryo22bv Posts: 22
    Points 4 alliance loses , reward's for me loses ,this is one problem guys
    Yes but if Kabam are fair play makes something about that
    If are lose 400 € you feel fine ?
    Thank You și much
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    How mutant points are required for Rank Rewards?
    Now maybe 80k
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Maryo22bv said:

Now maybe 80k

I’m sorry I’m thinking it your English there is the problem to not read
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah, dont u guys see a bit of a language barrier..
    Kabam's ingame translation is pretty bad too
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Nothing has changed with regards to the ambiguity of the rules and how they are communicated or where they can be found.

Likewise, nothing has changed with the players who stupidly spend money of things they haven’t fully understood or read about beforehand.

The problem is 50/50.

At the end of the day, Kabam didn’t force you to open your 👜. Take it as a life lesson and learn.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,296 ★★★★
    There are many good translations that give good language translation.. if the op just joined the alliance he is in, not even 15days minimum, he is not included in the alliance gifting reward.. personal gifting score maybe.. there we’re announcements even before gifting started..
    The words I thought, I assume are irrelevant.. if you assume something that is different from the facts stated by Kabam gifting guidelines.. you will always lose.. that is the truth.. if you just joined the alliance and you know someone from the alliance who speaks your language, you could have asked about the qualifications for becoming eligible for alliance gifting rewards.. again wrong assumption is an excuse used often.. hopefully you don’t keep switching alliances when gifting is upon us.. hopefully the GGC gave you something useful for the €€€ you spent.

Good luck and Merry Christmas.