**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 completion done!

Bossman_RaahulBossman_Raahul Posts: 8
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I finished act 6 completion yesterday! Hooray!

I put it off for a long time and finally finished off 6.3 and 6.4 in the last week or so.

Managed to take down the Grandmaster with 4 or 5 team revives because I kept on dying to reverse controls and not following the bans in the first phase.

But alas, I finished off the Grandmaster with Doom!

I got some sweet pulls too. Managed to get a 5* Warlock and a 6* Apoc as well as a 5* Odin. Stoked about it! I took Apoc to r2 and Warlock to r5. I’m currently building up my mutant roster.

Unfortunately, I’m still 11% off a mystic T5CC for Doom so he’ll have to stay at r2 for now. I’m planning on grind out some units from arena and then doing a completion run of act 7 in the future.

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    Congrats 👏💐

My first run on 6.2.6. :(

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,695 ★★★★
    Congrats! Your pulls were much better than mine when I finished.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @winterthur Thank you! The Champion boss was a pain. I'm guessing that you're gonna use Doom for him. Good luck man. He's unblockable for part of the fight so make sure to remember that. I didn't even know that until I got smacked in the face when I tried to parry him with Sorcerer Supreme. You've got a really nice unit stash there. I spent all my units on GGCs when I saw the line messages sent by my alliance mates of their openings, instead of saving them for future content.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    @Oakenshield Thanks! Yeah I guess I got really lucky with my pulls. I've been having a lot of fun with the two of them in ROL. Horseman Colossus is a beast and so is horseman Archangel. I'm currently planning on ranking Cable up next because of his synergies with Apoc and his horseman utility. I've got so many mutant rank ups to do but I really wanna pull Professor X, Red Magneto and Sunspot soon.
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Congrats @Bossman_Raahul - that first pic is one of the best Grandmaster takedowns I've seen!
  • Options
    Thanks a lot! @Xguard77
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★

@winterthur Thank you! The Champion boss was a pain. I'm guessing that you're gonna use Doom for him. Good luck man. He's unblockable for part of the fight so make sure to remember that. I didn't even know that until I got smacked in the face when I tried to parry him with Sorcerer Supreme. You've got a really nice unit stash there. I spent all my units on GGCs when I saw the line messages sent by my alliance mates of their openings, instead of saving them for future content.

I need to practice a lot, as I can't intercept and my whole gameplay is parry-based.

I have
    a/ Morningstar (but she was updated)
    b/ She-hulk (but she no longer able to chain heavy)
    c/ Supreme Symbiote R4
    d/ Red Guardian

... just no skill. :/
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Watch videos of backdrafting, it’s a really useful skill. (If you don’t know, it’s doing a few punches, dashing back, and intercepting to punch more)
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★

Pls give me 6.3 tips pls. Just completed 6.2

• Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Congrats on reaching the Milestone! Hope continues to bless you. Also congrats on getting those pulls. That Apocalypse is gonna do work!
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    Congrats men!

I am into the dream Road of exploration.

Five steps left.

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options

Hello @Bossman_Raahul. Congrats on your success! Well achieved! B)