Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

5* Sig Stones

MCOC noob here, what are these used for? I tried using this on my champions, but it wont allow me to.

o:)

Comments

• Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    It allows you to manually increase the number for a specific champions signature ability. Champs will naturally get their signature ability when you get them from a crystal a 2nd time which is called “awakening ”. It’s also referred to as duping. Each time you dupe and champion you will get 20 levels on their signature/awakened ability.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You can only use it on an awakened 5*.
  • Options
    Khanman500Khanman500 Posts: 10
    Hmm, can I awaken said 5*'s with these?

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 648 ★★★
    Yes. That specific one will awaken any 5*. There are other types that are class based(color based) Definitely use youtube & other resources to learn about the champions b4 u use. Depending on ur progression, those resources might be harder to find. Best of luck
  • Options
    Khanman500Khanman500 Posts: 10
    Seems like my obvious troll post wasn't so obvious :D
  • Options
    Please do not make troll posts. You are taking advantage of people's helpful nature for no real goal.
This discussion has been closed.