**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Holiday Gift Card

Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 907 ★★★
I have my Holiday Gift Card, but no way to spend it as the 'Holiday Store' or whatever area it is called, is not present.
Is it because this was supposed to be done before Christmas? Am I too late to claim?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,978 ★★★★★
    Expired earlier today.
  • Options
    Jdizzle1989Jdizzle1989 Posts: 8
    Same! I screwed up. Collected card. Played a lot and forgot to claim my rank up gem. Just noticed. I’m dumb. My fault and you can’t delete it so I’ll always be reminded.
  • Options
    Ah, damn it! Gutted about that.
  • Options
    ChamwadChamwad Posts: 16
    How long was it available for? It’s still the holidays
  • Options
    ChamwadChamwad Posts: 16
    edited December 2021
    Nice gift giving Kabam…imagine if I gave someone an Xmas voucher and took it away a few days later cause they hadn’t spent it yet. Not much of a gift.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Chamwad said:

Nice gift giving Kabam…imagine if I gave someone an Xmas voucher and took it away a few days later cause they hadn’t spent it yet. Not much of a gift.

There said it be abele to claim for 2 days there giving a time for it
  • Options
    It could have been for a full week at least. I think it was around Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing day.
    All those days I literally logged in to get my daily gift and logged out again.
  • Options
    It would be a good seasonal gesture if Kabam reopened the holiday gift store.