**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who do u think will win summoner choice my bets on prowler

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Anyways, it's going to be Quicksilver and if you think it's going to be anyone else, you're nuts. The only two champs that I could see possibly beating QS are Beta Ray Bill and Bullseye (I would love it if they won too)
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Anyways, it's going to be Quicksilver and if you think it's going to be anyone else, you're nuts. The only two champs that I could see possibly beating QS are Beta Ray Bill and Bullseye (I would love it if they won too)

I don’t know how BRB and/or BE beat QS. It’s a popularity contest
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Other (couldn't fit them all)
    Mystique
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver

Squeeze Zemo in there and I agree
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver

Cap45 said:

It’s gonna be quicksilver but I think what the game needs is Agatha. We need another op mystic. The last one released was doom. I know sorcerer and tigra and sw are outstanding but they are not doom and Claire. Plus she will have really cool animations and she can buff the mystic class, making champs like mephisto or dormomu meet their comic potential. The sad thing is a lot of people have not watched Wandavision which is why she won’t win

Tigra is most definitely an OP mystic.
    Agreed.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Obviously it will be QS, but I've been dying for another female Spidey.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Spider woman

Ancel said:

Hobgoblin would be the coolest ngl

What class would he be?
    Tech, kinda teased the classes in this image. I circled the continuity I found.

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

I don’t know why quicksilver is the top fan favorite when kabam has said a few times that they don’t have the ability to provide to proper animations for a speedster. I feel the community will be really disappointed when they introduce quicksilver and he runs at the same speed as any other character in the game. My vote will be going to Mirage first and then Zemo.

well if they have given him a chance, I am pretty sure they will have something in the bag for quicksilver for sure. And for my wildest guess, they will do something similar to what they did with hawkeye's perfect release but for whole fights.
    I would personally hate having an entire fight in slow-mo, upon release it most likely wouldn’t effect the clock so it would make him terrible for AW and AQ. And I would seem a bit counterintuitive to make fights with slow mo for a speedster lol. Like I understand he’s moving so fast everyone else is in slow mo but I don’t see how that could translate to in game mechanics. It will most likely me only special attacks he moves like a speedster. Maybe with the release of relics. He could have his own relic that gives you 10-15 seconds of slow mo where the AI can’t react fast enough so you could get in 3-4 full combos or chain heavies.
    how the hell are you able to see this ability as a relic but not in his offcial kit. He could definitely have an abilty where the opponent becomes non responsive [like a passive stun or miss ability] for a specific time period and you can just wave a ton of attacks and and special attacks in that period of time. And him being fast doesn't mean fight is slower, rather it's the opposite cause the observer is actually the attacker and not the defender.
    Quicksilver

Ancel said:

What class would he be?

You're kidding if Quicksilver ends up as Science, unless he's based off the MCU
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★

Ancel said:

What class would he be?

It actually makes some sense after the comics retconned him and switch to be experiments of the high evolutionary.
    Quicksilver
    Buttehrs said:

Ancel said:

What class would he be?

It actually makes some sense after the comics retconned him and switch to be experiments of the high evolutionary.
    Ah, that makes sense.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Beta ray bill
    Beta Ray Bill is my top choice because Quicksilver would be impossible to incorporate into the game correctly
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Beta ray bill
    Hope people know quicksilver isn’t gonna work out how they expect him too….

Unfortunate beta ray bill and crystal got robbed but whatever, let’s see what bugs quicksilver brings us.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Beta ray bill
    Kushala seems cool too not gonna lie, searched her up and would like to see her in the game.

Kushala seems cool too not gonna lie, searched her up and would like to see her in the game.

I agree with this, but unless the Summoner Choice will be selected and announced quickly turn released a few months after, I doubt we’ll see Kushala this year.

It’s a shame because it looks like they could do so much with her character
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Quicksilver
    I’m fairly certain it will be Quicksilver or Be Right Back
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    Quicksilver
    Quick Silver could have extended combos of maybe chaining 3 mediums or 5 lights in a single combo, maybe slow down time on opponent's special attacks (like hawkeye's special). Many possibilities for a fresh play style.
  • NH2NH2 Posts: 27
    Quicksilver
    Will3808 said:

NH2 said:

Quicksilver it’s going to be him. He’s going to be the first speedster just imagine how cool it is to have a champ that can potentially have a slow time mechanic.

@NH2 guess you haven’t been paying attention. Two champions how have slow time mechanics. Mordo on his sp2 and now Hawkeye on his sp1 and 2. If quicksilver is added only his specials will slow time because they can’t possibly make all of his animations do it, so it’ll be the same thing as we have currently.
    What I was saying was that he can have a mechanic that allows him to slow down the entire opponent such as opponent dash, sp, heavy, and block(activate some way) no champ in the entire game can slow opponent.”But NH2 Mordo can slow down people.” Only in the special and only in one hit, hawkeye can only slow in the timeframe of his sp while what I am saying is that after activation then idk a 45 second timer stars that slow the opponent
    Quicksilver
    RU11011 said:

Definitely want Beta Ray Bill to win, but the Summoner's Choice is basically already over, Quicksilver is going to win.

I kinda agree with you. Even though we have a good Thor we have not seen a high beyond god tier Thor and maybe just maybe Kabam can give beta ray bill high damage as Hercules but the thing is cosmic champs have had a **** ton of champs added to their class and I want a different class champ and also quicksilver could add a new # to the game.

Yes I see beta ray bill as a cosmic.
    Quicksilver
    And @Will3808 they can do it. It took so long to get Hercules designed almost a full year. Why not taking at least a 11 months to code in the slow enemy mechanic, champion design, animation, etc. Hercules took so long was because they need to go through his comics(probably). Marvel Hercs is not the same as mythological hercs, yes they have conquered twelve feats but have myth Hercules encountered maestro and died then returned to the living no that’s why but quickslivler is well known, belongs to the marvel franchise, and is in marvel movies. They can do it for Hawkeye, they can do it for mordo why not just do it for quicksilver.
    Quicksilver
    “myth Hercules encountered“ well that was a dumb spell error Marvel is what I meant
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Other (couldn't fit them all)

Pseudo_19 said:

Pseudo_19 said:

I don’t know why quicksilver is the top fan favorite when kabam has said a few times that they don’t have the ability to provide to proper animations for a speedster. I feel the community will be really disappointed when they introduce quicksilver and he runs at the same speed as any other character in the game. My vote will be going to Mirage first and then Zemo.

well if they have given him a chance, I am pretty sure they will have something in the bag for quicksilver for sure. And for my wildest guess, they will do something similar to what they did with hawkeye's perfect release but for whole fights.
    I would personally hate having an entire fight in slow-mo, upon release it most likely wouldn’t effect the clock so it would make him terrible for AW and AQ. And I would seem a bit counterintuitive to make fights with slow mo for a speedster lol. Like I understand he’s moving so fast everyone else is in slow mo but I don’t see how that could translate to in game mechanics. It will most likely me only special attacks he moves like a speedster. Maybe with the release of relics. He could have his own relic that gives you 10-15 seconds of slow mo where the AI can’t react fast enough so you could get in 3-4 full combos or chain heavies.
    how the hell are you able to see this ability as a relic but not in his offcial kit. He could definitely have an abilty where the opponent becomes non responsive [like a passive stun or miss ability] for a specific time period and you can just wave a ton of attacks and and special attacks in that period of time. And him being fast doesn't mean fight is slower, rather it's the opposite cause the observer is actually the attacker and not the defender.
    Don’t see how someone’s personal opinion could trigger you to use profanity lol. But I think you misunderstood what I was describing. I did say he could potentially have his own relic, which would obviously be in his base kit if it is his own relic. If the introduction of relics is established by the time of QS release then it would be a possibility of QS having a “button above or next to the special attack button” which describes how relics would be used. This ability or “relic” would be personal to QS to slow down time in the fight to be able to maybe dex special attacks easier or find easier openings to land hits or intercept the opponent. I don’t know what else to describe this ability other than a “relic” but it would be cool to see. Or kabam could just throw this ability in at the end of heavy attacks (with a cooldown timer) or special attacks if you don’t like the idea of QS having his own “relic” in his base kit.
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    What about the gladiator? Why does he not get any love? Guy actually broke hyperions neck in a fair fight. Tossed the juggernaut around like a rag doll. Talk about an OP cosmic……..
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    IcePick said:

What about the gladiator? Why does he not get any love? Guy actually broke hyperions neck in a fair fight. Tossed the juggernaut around like a rag doll. Talk about an OP cosmic……..

Unfortunately we already have a blue character with a mohawk. People are gonna think they're siblings.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,302 ★★★★
    Quicksilver
    Easy to fool the mind and person's eyes by having less frames of motion or adding some blurred motion, with certain frames to accentuate avoiding attacks or striking opponents with incredible impactful speed strikes..
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Hobgoblin
    I want Hobgoblin but I can understand why ppl want QS

I want Hobgoblin but I can understand why ppl want QS

Demogoblin isn’t the same person as Hobgoblin is it?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    no