**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Inhuman Stamina Carina Challenge

Will obviously be using the medusa trinity. How many revives should I farm to complete this challenge safely?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

I've did this and the Starlord challenge this weekend.

I've used 40x revives + 6x team revives on the Inhuman challenge. You will likely want a few more single revives to be safe.
    For the Starlord one, I did it in 56x revives, but something around 80 would be safer.

Those are less revives than the top YouTubers used so maybe double these numbers for a realistic number
    I also got surprised on how well I did these. I've watched those videos and prepared 160 revives for both challenges, just in case. As well as 1k potions.
    Now the remainings will just expire
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Please run suicides
  • Vedant_MehtaVedant_Mehta Posts: 95

jdeck59 said:

I've used 40x revives + 6x team revives on the Inhuman challenge. You will likely want a few more single revives to be safe.
    For the Starlord one, I did it in 56x revives, but something around 80 would be safer.

Those are less revives than the top YouTubers used so maybe double these numbers for a realistic number
    I also got surprised on how well I did these. I've watched those videos and prepared 160 revives for both challenges, just in case. As well as 1k potions.
    How can you farm 160 revives?
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    If you are going on the short path (inner one with starlord Thor Jane ddhk venompool etc) I would suggest ranking up Karnak as he works better for most match-up on the path

jdeck59 said:

How can you farm 160 revives?
    45 already in the inventory, some couple from solo events and compensations, and the rest was farmed.
    Segalion said:

If you are going on the short path (inner one with starlord Thor Jane ddhk venompool etc) I would suggest ranking up Karnak as he works better for most match-up on the path

Karnak works great against Venompool and Kamala. It can also be used on other fights alongside Medusa
  • SegalionSegalion Posts: 43
    The damage output of Medusa largely increase on keeping the Armour shatter with the bleeds.
    The nature if the enemies on the short lane does not allow her to get the max potential (can't hit Thor block ddhk super super super long l1, venompool and kamala shrug off and strange power steal on hitting block).
    I did the path last week and Karnak damage output on those matches can be the same if not better than medusa
    Healing to full can drastically increase your chance of winning a fight . In an ideal 1.5 mill fight, you can clean up using just 1 revive with medusa
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    The real cost of those pay to win challenges is revives + health pots (Not just revives). Don't overlook the health pots if you're trying to work out how much it will cost you. Healing back to full every time is costly.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Not even sure how those starlord numbers are possible without godlike RNG on the short path and Maestro.
    I've reached Maestro on 42x revives. And I got lucky that the evades didn't screw me that much.
    Still had some bugs were the controls stopped mid combo
    edited December 2021
    Ebony_Naw said:

Not even sure how those starlord numbers are possible without godlike RNG on the short path and Maestro.
    Kt did in 59 and he has them on stream.

The absolute perfect run would be 40 revives ±2

You can also force close on bad RNG runs
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Kt did in 59 and he has them on stream.

The absolute perfect run would be 40 revives ±2

You can also force close on bad RNG runs
    I actually tried force closing a few times but it caused SL to die instead of lose half health. Not sure if that was a big but I gave up on force closing after that. Also not sure how possible the perfect run is but I digress. My point is, if you’re talking about the most realistic run, then you can’t really gauge by a near-perfect run
    True. Perfect run is neigh impossible or just outright impossible given the game.

But for the force close you wait 10 minutes before reopening. If someone were to do that every single time a run went bad it is theoretically possible to do in 40 revives