**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wanted to share my MCOC Marvel Legends figure collection....

Jeremy3186Jeremy3186 Posts: 308 ★★★
I've been collecting these since they announced Venompool will be released in September 2020... since then I've gotten 100-130 MCOC legends figures. Only 2 (Venompool and Civil Warrior) are actually from the game itself, but the rest are either the exact costume or as close as I could find.

Hoping one day they make figs of people like Aegon, Guilly, King Groot, and others that have been created just for the game.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

• Options
    Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78
    Weapon X, Nick Fury and Kingping 🤤
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I love it! Nimrod is HUGE.

Love thé Spidey 2099. I almost want one for my desk
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    Great, now I need to start collecting these too. Thanks alot...
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Nice collection! Did you customize any of these or are they straight out of the package? So many of them look exactly like they are in the game.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

Nice collection! Did you customize any of these or are they straight out of the package? So many of them look exactly like they are in the game.

most of if not all of these look to be out of package- the devs do a great job of adapting costumes to the game
  • Options

There's one custom in the collection.. curious if you or anyone could point it out.
    is it the Ultron?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    How interesting it would be, while you are tucked in bed, the figurines would become alive à la Toy Story and enter into their own Secret Wars.

Or ... Night at the Museum and OP appears as the Summoner.
  • Options
    Wolviman1Wolviman1 Posts: 78

There's one custom in the collection.. curious if you or anyone could point it out.
    Storm?

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

There are 4 Big Mcoc Figures made by PCS, apparently no one likes the Thanos ones because at my store all the others were sold out while there was 6 Thanos'. Also odd choice for the other two characters to be Dr Strange and Loki, like not the other Villains of the Contest or Kabam OCs?
  • Options

is it the Ultron?
    it’s either that or the Sunspot because I don’t think I’ve seen that one anywhere
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★
    @Jeremy3186

$1000 for the Doctor Doom Marvel Legend Figure
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Mojo is terrifying
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    If you don't mind me asking how much do you think the whole collection is worth?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    That Sealed Vision Fig 🥵
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★

Noise72 said:

Great, now I need to start collecting these too. Thanks alot...

Some of the figs in these pics are triple digits.. careful what you plan for.
    Especially when Hasbro figures like Psylocke, Gambit, and Cyclops are so sub-par and gotta go with $100 Mafex figures to fill those gaps.

Well worth it IMO...

But you have a very comprehensive and nice collection. I only go for X-Men, so my setup would just be the mutant class...you pretty much got everyone covered.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    That's awesome! Wonderful collection. Can't resist saying that even the worse made ones are ten times better than funko uglies
  • Options
    Intensity108Intensity108 Posts: 326 ★★

@Jeremy3186

$1000 for the Doctor Doom Marvel Legend Figure

if you're serious.. sold lol.. I can buy 30-40 more for that offer haha
    where can i find them
    @Jeremy3186