Options

Gifting future suggestion

So every year there are problems around the gifting event, yes its gifting and when give you should not expect something back ok BUT hehehe, most people use this as a trade off and some save for months for the chance to trade and get some game changing items and sometimes if lucky champs
So here is my suggestion for 2022 December gifting instead make it a trading event as I see to often people complaining that someone did not keep to there word of sending back gifts they received ( kabam opinion is " although frowned apon it does not violate the TOS"(in my home language tos is a frowned apon word)
So in short make a trade pop-up where you put something in for trade and the other person does same where can see what you sending and what wil be received and little button that says agree once both agreed to the trade it happens easy peasy lots of games have these functions and don't think it's not possible for your teams capable minds to do something in that line( a permanent trade mechanic would be nice too hehehe)

Comments

• Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    You should never give a gift in order to receive. That is not what gifting something to someone is all about. And that is why it is done over the Christmas period.

Take your trading event idea and pitch it somewhere else. I personally like gifting things to my fellow players without them feeling the necessity to gift back. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
  • Options
    T2jonnyT2jonny Posts: 19
    Yes I know read the full post you'll understand
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    T2jonny said:

Yes I know read the full post you'll understand

I did. You’re asking for a trading system. It’s not a trading event. It’s a gifting event.
  • Options
    T2jonnyT2jonny Posts: 19
    Yes but would you not like a trading event rather than getting taken for your units I mean every year I trade some I give some but some just want and don't return after agreeing to a trade, let's take the alliance event would you like it if only 10 people did some major contribution and the other 20 still get rewards for sending one lv2 health pot(I know there little effort from kabam for the milestones if don't contribute but rank rewards are for all) it should be team work not some carry and some drift along and get rewarded anyways, well I kicked people from my ally for not keeping there word after agreeing to a trade