**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SPIDERMAN MILES MORALES DOESN’T MISS UNBLOCKABLES

Why is it that miles can’t miss what exactly he says that he can miss, I took this guy to r3 simply for that purpose that he offers SPIDER CAMO, I don’t get T5CC TO BE THROWING AWAY AT CHAMPS LIKE THAT, but lo and behold another bugged situation.

Comments

• Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I noticed that recently. I'm not sure what's up with it. At first, I thought it was only against unblockable special attacks that he has the 105% to miss them, but no, it's all unblockable champs. It's gotta be a bug
  • Options
    Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Yeah its a bug, has been a bug ever since his buff. Its kabam so..
  • Options
    JPeanutsJPeanuts Posts: 50
    edited December 2021
    I started ranking mine to find the same thing - he’s taking damage against unblockable specials that should miss?
    Could do with confirmation it’s a bug or wait for one of the node/buff nerds to tell me it’s about AAR interactions or some other jazz I don’t understand…
  • Options
    Lawrenceo96Lawrenceo96 Posts: 59

Yeah, I noticed that recently. I'm not sure what's up with it. At first, I thought it was only against unblockable special attacks that he has the 105% to miss them, but no, it's all unblockable champs. It's gotta be a bug

Yep that’s what i say, look at karatemike vids he shows it better

• Options
    Lawrenceo96Lawrenceo96 Posts: 59
    Champ_Z said:

Yeah its a bug, has been a bug ever since his buff. Its kabam so..

Yes but it’s an expensive bug for a t5cc cmon man