**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Updates in 2022

benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
So. The game is 7 years old now. Some awesome new things are coming our way like strikers, relics, solo competitive mode etc... But I really hope you are not forgetting about the OTHER things in the game that needs updating. I'm talking about
  • Summoner Advancement rewards
  • Alliance crystals
  • War win/loss crystals
  • Quest crystals in general (that one should need a big overhaul)
  • Individual alliance war win/loss rewards
  • More permanent trade-ins
  • Sigil store update
  • and the list could go on
I feel like these things became really outdated for these days, and I haven't seen any word about dealing with them.

I really hope we will hear about them in the February Dev Diary thingy.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    My main items are a TB daily objective crystal, glory store updates, and a complete overhaul of solo and alliance rewards.

Mainly the solo/alliance rewards. They’re so horrifically outdated there’s not even a reason for a player above cav to even collect them. I could help the servers out if I stopped receiving useless crystals daily that aren’t worth the time to open.
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    It's good to be hopeful but most of that ain't gonna happen
    I won't be surprised if none of this updates throughout 2022 though I think some of it will surely change, specially the sigil store
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    There’s soooo much outdated stuff in the game: crystals themselves , the crystal screen, inventory, rewards, the god-awful asking for help in the arena, leveling up a champ, etc…

They might as well just start a new MCOC 2.0 game with a new game engine.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    My only wish is to have an option to turn off asking for arena help . I don't need it and will never use it
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,105 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Uhh was a Feb dev diary announced? Because last I heard they were supposed to do a roadmap in December and didn’t follow through with that…
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

benshb said:

Uhh was a Feb dev diary announced? Because last I heard they were supposed to do a roadmap in December and didn’t follow through with that…

Hey all,

As we point out in all of our Roadmap posts, timelines are subject to change and delays, or outright cancellation. We haven't cancelled anything, but are still hard at work on both Solo Competitive Mode and Relics. They've both seen a small delay because we are currently working to fix some pretty important areas of the game, but you should expect to hear more about them and their updated timelines next month!

benshb said:

OGAvenger said:

benshb said:

Hey all,

As we point out in all of our Roadmap posts, timelines are subject to change and delays, or outright cancellation. We haven't cancelled anything, but are still hard at work on both Solo Competitive Mode and Relics. They've both seen a small delay because we are currently working to fix some pretty important areas of the game, but you should expect to hear more about them and their updated timelines next month!

That was posted in November lol

November 2021
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Well then I just simply hope we will get some updates on them
  • Harshbawa1Harshbawa1 Posts: 34
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Please update us on upcoming changes or overhauls in the game.