**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t select defense tactic

2»

Comments

• Vmn29Vmn29 Posts: 20

The team's still digging into this one to try nd find the root cause. Once we have more info or updates to share we'll post here.

The Season starts next week. Have you guys got a fix or not? Would be nice to practice with these new features before season 31 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • Core21042016Core21042016 Posts: 11
    One more time: our Opponent has a tactic active and we can not choose one…
    I don’t know anymore how to plan the season and which def to prepare bc depends on tactic and potential of attacker bans.
    @Kabam Zibiit can you please share an update?
  • GeoradGeorad Posts: 59
    Same for us. Dark screen or game craches. Same thing for Android and iOS. Any one can choose defense or ban.
  • PirateJonPirateJon Posts: 82
    Still doesn’t work. Freezes whe selecting tactic and bans
  • JustadudeJustadude Posts: 87
    It’s unfortunate that this feature didn’t work this off-season to practice with. How on earth are we starting the season with issues already? Is the parry fixed? Does the game still lag?

We fell off Plat 4 and ended up Gold 1 rank 20 last season with 3-4 wars short. I don’t know man.
  • ValmezValmez Posts: 73
    I'm the alliance leader of a Plat3 alliance and have been facing the same issues over the entire off season. Would really like to see a fix before season starts, as not even my officers can update the AW defence tactic and attacker bans.

Happy to provide video evidence/device details if that would make any difference. Especially as the season is around the corner and most alliances we saw in off season had High Ground tactic active.

Thank you
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    If this is not fixed this upcoming AW season is skewed when some alliances have tactics and others dont.
    I realized last war that we was not able to select a tactic but had Highground active as the attack phase started. Maybe its a default tactic and this bug is related to the higher tier setting. Our opponent had the new armor tactic active, probably thats why we had the default tactic highground. I don’t know, it's not consistent
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    New season starts soon. Would be nice to know what to expect.
  • Amms90Amms90 Posts: 327 ★★★
    shaking my head... I usually have the defense ready in advance for testing. Couldn't test anything. Rather, I don't even have the defense ready yet because I don't know if I should plan with the global node in mind or not
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    edited January 2022
    I seriously do not understand why you are letting the officers of alliances down on this. We need time to plan this whole thing out with nothing in our hands right now. This is just creating unecessary stress and frustration which sucks the fun out of this for everyone in our alliance. Just smh 😏
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I just hope it will default to high ground. At least we have experience with it. . Still will be pissed we can’t select ban champs.
    I can confirm that today again highground was set as default. It's invisible until the attack phase starts. I would recommend to plan w a highground defense since the defenders are also annoying enough to work without in case no one has a defense tactic
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★

I can confirm that today again highground was set as default. It's invisible until the attack phase starts. I would recommend to plan w a highground defense since the defenders are also annoying enough to work without in case no one has a defense tactic

It was high ground for us 2 wars in a row. But this war it picked Unstoppable armor… so i think its just random.

• CΛBLΞCΛBLΞ Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can anyone provide an update to this? War season is supposed to start tomorrow and we still can’t select defense tactics or ban attackers. Will this be fixed for tomorrow? Or disabled for everyone so the season is at least fair?
  • Hey everyone, the team had decided to delay the start of Season 31 of AW until further notice. They're still working on getting the issue resolved as soon as possible, and will update everyone when they're able to confirm when the new season will begin.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Thank you!
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Our war enemy can banned our champions, but our ally still has no way to set that features...

not fair.
    Looks like for us its working since the Update