**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Magneto House of X better than normal Magneto?

FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Magneto House of X and normal Magneto have the same move sets, only in a different order. But which is better?

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Yes
    I don’t like house of x
    Me too.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Ragneto is arguably the most powerful champ in the game.

Wagneto is an upper level champ with unique node/champ countering abilities.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    If I need to kill a difficult #metal tagged opponent i use Red Mags, but for general questing i always use white mags, and i have both as 6* at rank 2 (the white one is awakened, and it matters a lot in my opinion). The red one is a destroyer, but the white one has better synergies while still being a really good champion ^_^
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Kill_Grey said:

Denslo500 said:

Lmao, nope.

Arguably he is. No other Champion can do 500,000k + damage but Ghost and Quake Outshine him IMO. Red Mags for me is 3rd Best Champ
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Kill_Grey said:

Denslo500 said:

Lmao, nope.

Arguably he is. No other Champion can do 500,000k + damage but Ghost and Quake Outshine him IMO. Red Mags for me is 3rd Best Champ
    Shang chi, CGR (consistent sp2), guardian, guillotines sp3 (ramped). I prefer wags but rags has the damage for sure. I use wags all the time for his prefight.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    White Magneto is an awesome champ.
    Him and Red Magneto have utilities in different aspects.
    I love both of them.
    Just got 3* white magneto. Maybe he has his uses
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    The difference between the two is red magneto gains prowess when charging heavy and white magneto gains prowess when hitting the opponent or getting hit. Red magneto can therefore gain way more prowess in a short span of time. Because of this they have very different rotations.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited June 2021
    I have Mags X 6* R3 unduped and he’s great. Some of the best special damage in the game, fantastic synergies, extra abilities against #metal champs, bleed immunity, pre-fight, etc. He’s a better general questing champ that OG Mags, IMO, though OG Mags is, of course, far better against #metal champs (I just have a maxed 5* OG Mags).
  • Wsd37Wsd37 Posts: 20
    Just got my first 6* and it was a Wags, should I be happy then?
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    @Wsd37
    Very happy
    Awaken him and be ecstatic.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Wsd37 said:

Just got my first 6* and it was a Wags, should I be happy then?

You’re spamming posts and reviving old ones my man. Check out the forum rules, probably gonna get warnings from mods.
  • The_greatestThe_greatest Posts: 6
    Did a few paths of AOL and red mags puts in a lot of work, can solo many fights including the 5mil fights
  • As this is a revived post, I'm going to close it to prevent any future bumping. Reviving old threads only seems to cause agitation, which doesn't benefit the community or the person doing the reviving.
This discussion has been closed.