**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A couple of small QOL changes that would be very helpful.

@Kabam Miike I’ve got a two QOL changes to the interface that I think would be amazing for the player base. These two things really would’ve been nice to have when I did my abyss run the other day.

When on the champion heal screen, can we have access to the overflow directly from that screen. When doing content that requires a lot of item use it would be nice to be able to quickly access the overflow to claim the potions and get back into the fight as quickly as possible. The way it’s currently setup there’s a few screens that we have to go through in order to claim items from our overflow. It feels like a lengthy process to gather potions.

And second, it would be awesome to be able to cancel boosts even if there is time remaining. When I did the abyss, I found myself waiting for the health boost to expire before healing up because if I heal up while the boost is active, it requires more potions. I and I’m sure other players boost up after we’ve fully healed so it saves potions.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Add a Champion Rank Filter.. to see just rank 1, rank 2 and so on!