**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Solo Events are now missing from my Solo Events Tab

2»

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    So is the Sinister Six objective coming back? It appeared briefly earlier, and there are still sinister six fights highlighted in arenas. I really don’t want to use my duel credits until I know.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★

The team found a small issue with the new Solo Events and is working on getting them fixed. As soon as the issue is resolved, they will be reimplemented for everyone as normal.

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike

What about giving us some of the milestones already marked as completed and claimable since you have taken time from us we could have done some of them?

I have multiple full energy refills expiring in my overflow in the next hour that I was planning on using to get through parts of the UC EQ today that I now can't use unless I want to lose chances to fight higher ranked mutant champs for the objective that I don't encounter on other daily questing I do. Additionally, since this started on off days for AQ I could push more with the better champs I have that I lose to AQ most of the week.

I either don't start the quest now so I don't miss out on mutant fights and lose my energy refills and being able to do content with AQ top champs or I run it but lose solo objective points earning potential.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They're back up now.

They're back up now.

Mine are not despite multiple restarts.
  • CosmicCapCosmicCap Posts: 6
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Zibiit what about those who claim the objectives?? Will those shards be taken back?

I opened them not knowing I only got them cause of a bug. Pulled 6* Howard and instantly R2ed him. They better not punish me and take him away just because they made a mistake
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    I have 740 greater golden crystals sitting in my inventory. Didn't realize until after I popped the first 10 and saw 740 remaining. Waiting to hear back before I open the rest.
  • Jeromix_2ndJeromix_2nd Posts: 20
    edited January 2022
    Events reinstated, January crystal still nowhere to be seen, its shards not added when claiming rewards. Bleak start of the month. :neutral:
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★
    Objectives back up for me. But I 'completed it' with the bug before it was pulled. Didn't claim anything from it as I knew it was clearly a bug. But now it's all just sitting in the rewards tab, even after completing all objectives again and claiming those after it's been reset 🤷

• Sparkplugs24Sparkplugs24 Posts: 11
    I can’t even see the picture for the shards and where do I find this gmfh antromorphic crystal i have made 10k shards and I can’t even crack a crystal

I can’t even see the picture for the shards and where do I find this gmfh antromorphic crystal i have made 10k shards and I can’t even crack a crystal

I have shards I claimed showing up in the crystal screen under the Cav Anthropomorphic crystal. It is in the last crystal tab like all the other event specific crystals. If yours isn't showing up after a restart by now you may have to try contacting support, as frustrating as that can be.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    So... I'm getting points for the solo X-MEN USE event, but not the DESTROY ALL MUTANTS one. Still bugged I guess..
    Crine60 said:

I have shards I claimed showing up in the crystal screen under the Cav Anthropomorphic crystal. It is in the last crystal tab like all the other event specific crystals. If yours isn't showing up after a restart by now you may have to try contacting support, as frustrating as that can be.
    I redownloaded and still no crystals available
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

The cav version are fixed, the grandmaster versions do not appear to be. I can see them on my TB main, but not on my uncollected alts
    Lovejoy72 said:

Crine60 said:

The cav version are fixed, the grandmaster versions do not appear to be. I can see them on my TB main, but not on my uncollected alts
    We’ll that blows lol I’m uncollected
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Crine60 said:

We’ll that blows lol I’m uncollected
    What really sucks is that it appears to ONLY be uncollected that’s still broken. My baby alts are fine, but not the uncollected ones.
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Posts: 3
    I’m Throne Breaker and still don’t have the crystals
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    What happened to the sinister six event? It was reposted yesterday but then taken down.

What happened to the sinister six event? It was reposted yesterday but then taken down.

It was for last month, probably a mistake to put it up again so it was probably removed again. It would be nice if they replaced the sinister 6 arena enemies with a mutant enemy option now though.