**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cant login [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• I would love for a moderator to explain this additional maintenance after this extended cure all maintenance. I’m trying to understand what this issue is and why so quick to address and whom it truly impacts.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    This is really unacceptable, but until people stop spending and reflecting their disappointment through game reviews, nothing will change.
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    RDT and a 6* Hyperion please. My time is valuable.
  • More merged.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    My guess is that this is being done to revise the Loki / Hela synergy.

I have zero evidence to support this; it's just a guess
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    edited November 2017
    funny one doesn't simply play mcoc without maintenance
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    so you guys are preparing a new thread about this emergency maintenance(temporarily)! ok cool.
    what about an announcement for the people of the banned countries(permanent)?
    at least we deserve an explanation, right? RIGHT???
  • FeverdragonFeverdragon Posts: 23
    You need to compensate us for this cause some of us were actually trying to complete time-sensitive valor quests and paying for energy refills to do so just so we could conclude it on time but then you guys took the game down without any warning.

DONT FORGET THAT MONEY IS ALWAYS INVOLVED WHEN WE (YOUR CUSTOMER) IS PLAYING THIS GAME.
  • True that. Was fighting now screwed.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Did you ever think this issue was caused by the extended maintenance?
  • Merged another into this.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Why did you merge this. There is two different problems here: there is the emergency maintenance and then there is the problem of some people getting a message that says the game is still under the planned 8 hour maintenance.
  • Rm1491Rm1491 Posts: 14
    4bah9rg1d822.png
  • Rm1491Rm1491 Posts: 14
    Ive been getting this all day while trying to use my Wi-Fi I live in the U.S so even if certain countries were banned it should not affect me. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling game, it only works with my mobile service which I get no service where I live which is why I use wifi please fix this issue ASAP!
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Rm1491 wrote: »
    Ive been getting this all day while trying to use my Wi-Fi I live in the U.S so even if certain countries were banned it should not affect me. Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling game, it only works with my mobile service which I get no service where I live which is why I use wifi please fix this issue ASAP!
    I also live in an area with poor cell reception so I feel your pain. What I want to know is why this is affecting people in the U.S. What did we do wrong and we better be justly compensated for this.

• I was having problem logging on to my account since last night. I had a good internet connection via data or wifi though. I will surely miss this week's special log-in reward. :/ what's really happening with this game?