I don't have the new monthly crystal to get but have shards

Z28KdaZ28Kda Member Posts: 13
Why can't I get the new monthly crystal?? I have 5000 shard it's not even in my list

Comments

• IKENIIKENI Member Posts: 10
    I think is a bug for uncollected players... Same problem here. For cavalier players seems to be ok
  • Shostunz45Shostunz45 Member Posts: 1
    I don’t have the crystals either as Thronebreaker.
  • IKENIIKENI Member Posts: 10

I don’t have the crystals either as Thronebreaker.

Kabam give us shards but no crystals 😂
  • Husain22Husain22 Member Posts: 4
    Yes also with mine
    I have the shards but no crystal
  • GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Same for me
  • Xmen171Xmen171 Member Posts: 18

Yeah, I grinded for the Anthropomorphic crystal but am not given the ability to claim the rewards on my Uncollected account. Cavalier was fine. This is what I see when I look at the event rewards.
    You can see my Uncollected progress toward the event on this screenshot:

But, the Anthropomorphic Crystal is not listed under
    the Special Crystal tab:

I just want to know that Kabam is aware and working on it.
  • AnthonytonyAnthonytony Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2022
    This always happens at the start of every month. Give kabam a few days and they will "fix" it like always
  • Z28KdaZ28Kda Member Posts: 13
    Anyone have a fix I'm still out
  • Necromancer1Necromancer1 Member Posts: 4
    I still don't have the crystal the anthropomorphic one and it just shows a empty box where the shards should be I emailed kabam as soon as I updated the game and couldn't find the crystal anywhere? But kabam haven't even been back in touch im also having problems with claire-voyants sp2 I'm getting no regeneration from it whenever I land the sp2 the other champ just says buff immunity and a red circle with a white star in middle appears on whatever class of champ I fight or wether it be a 4* champ I fight or a 6* the game is so broken at the minute
  • YogzYogz Member Posts: 6
    Xmen171 said:

I just want to know that Kabam is aware and working on it.

There’s already a post titled “Missing: Anthropomorphic Crystal” that is in regards to this matter and an admin has been in. They are aware of the issue. But no timeframe of a fix has been given to any of us on kabam’s end.