**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Symbiotic Spiderman is worth in 5*

It's my second 5*

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    This champ's attack is strong, armor breaks and the special 2 is just pretty.
  • SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    edited November 2017
    No, unless you really need one to clear content, but I would even still hold out to rank up.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    He is good for where you are in the game, does not need to be awakened for armor breaks. He was my first 4* at rank 5. I used him to clear the path in act 4 to Maestro. It is a very good pull, definetly worth rank 3 as a 5*. Alliance member of mine has him as at rank 4 for a 5*, and does not regret it, i dont have him as a 5*, so congrats:)
  • Ja1970 wrote: »
    He is good for where you are in the game, does not need to be awakened for armor breaks. He was my first 4* at rank 5. I used him to clear the path in act 4 to Maestro. It is a very good pull, definetly worth rank 3 as a 5*. Alliance member of mine has him as at rank 4 for a 5*, and does not regret it, i dont have him as a 5*, so congrats:)

Clearing act 4 and master explore
    Can I use him for that
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    TheWolfman wrote: »
    Ja1970 wrote: »

Can I use him for that

Yes, I'd say so. Don't need his dupe to be any better than what you have.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I have him 5* 3/5 unduped and he is my hardest hitter. Best hit was using his sp2 - 11,800 damage with one hit.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    TheWolfman wrote: »
    Ja1970 wrote: »

Can I use him for that

I'd wait for a 5* Hyperion or 4* Hyperion before ranking up 5* Symbiote Spidey. Hyperion is a far better champ.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    A Great champion especially if duped because of Criticals.
  • KOBEKOBE Posts: 5
    I thought his dupe ability only triggered his evade sense? He should be just as powerful unduped as duped!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,731 ★★★★★
    Heavy Attacks
    100% chance to Armor Break, removing enemy Armor and applying 9% Armor reduction for 80 seconds.
    You read that right. 100% chance for 80 seconds. And the effects stack. So, any time you can land a Heavy Attack you should try and hit it as the effect will most likely last for the full duration of the fight.

It looks like this attack should do very well against Champs with armor up effect.

Anyone has excellent success against BPCW?