**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite loading screen in Abyss after 33.2.0 update

Device and Version: iPhone 12 pro.

Device Operating System: iOS 15.1.1

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 33.2.0

Game Mode: Abyss of Legends

Champions Affected: Everyone

Active Boosts: with and without boosts but 20% Attack and 10% Health and Attack boosts active.

Description of the Issue: After a fight is completed (K.O. or Victory) there is an infinite loading screen. I have to close the game and open it again to make it work.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks for letting us know. Going to look into this.
  • Options
    TheMethodTheMethod Posts: 189
    FYI I have the same issue. Same device/software version as ARBMeighan
  • Options
    So as an update we have found the issue is with how Ambush enemies are handled in the new loading screen change. We are investigating possible solutions.
  • Options
    salomsalom Posts: 18
    Same there for Android. Need a solution. We are stack in there and this getting most annoying as this is not a usual quest to quit and restart.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Pls disregard. Tried to upload a video but the format was incompatible
  • Options
    ListericoListerico Posts: 12
    Any news?
  • Options
    This is so lame. The update caught me midway at the easy path and obviously couldn't exit. Imagine ten or so fights excluding the final boss, having to restart the game after every k.o. So much loss of time and nervebreaking
  • Options
    I was planning to do 2-3 paths the next days and my inventory is beyond full of revives. Do we have any news on a fix?
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    The EQ seems to have the same issue for me. I reached Sauron but everyone on the map has 0 P.I and Sauron's icon is blacked out. I'm not able to get into the fight as there's an infinite loading screen and it's annoying as heck.
  • Options
    AtulitAtulit Posts: 11
    @kabam zero is there any come timeline for that hotfix ... Because same issue is happening in lol(carina challenge) and I have multiple items expiring in some hrs .
  • Options
    KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike got any idea when this hot fix goes live?
  • Options
    Atulit said:

@kabam zero is there any come timeline for that hotfix ... Because same issue is happening in lol(carina challenge) and I have multiple items expiring in some hrs .

Unless something bad happens it looks like by tonight we should be able to get it out.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    edited January 2022

Atulit said:

Unless something bad happens it looks like by tonight we should be able to get it out.
    What about flashing gold issue? After winning a fight gold reward is flashing again.

• Options

Atulit said:

Do you have a time? Kinda need to get this fixed asap.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,697 ★★★★★
    This is also happening in labyrinth, will the hotfix sort this out too?
  • Options
    Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Should be out now. Just checked the App Store and it's there
  • Options

Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Seem like it's still bugged on my Samsung phone.
  • Options
    Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Did you download the latest version from the store? You can check by going to the setting page and looking on the bottom left where it says version. It should now be 1196969. If it isn't you need to go and download the latest version.
  • Options

Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Did you download the latest version from the store? You can check by going to the setting page and looking on the bottom left where it says version. It should now be 1196969. If it isn't you need to go and download the latest version.
    My version is 1195229 and I dont have an update in the app store.
  • Options
    Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Looking at the google play store, I can see it has not been updated as it has been on iOS. Trying to contact my colleagues about why that may be but they may have signed off for the night. I will try to get some answers as soon as I can but can't guarantee anything until I hear back. Really sorry about the inconvenience.
  • Options

Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Looking at the google play store, I can see it has not been updated as it has been on iOS. Trying to contact my colleagues about why that may be but they may have signed off for the night. I will try to get some answers as soon as I can but can't guarantee anything until I hear back. Really sorry about the inconvenience.
    Have you guys found a solution yet?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike any word on this ?
  • Options
    Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Kirklin said:

Atulit said:

Have you guys found a solution yet?
    I've got word back from the team and we've confirmed it is submitted but that Google is seemingly taking a long time to propagate it to the store. It's a matter of time before it gets there but it's all in google's hands right now.
  • Options
    Any update??? ... We have expiring revives ..
    Please help !
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,837 ★★★★★
    It’s weekend, the devs are probably off. Hope for an update next week :smile:
  • Options
    Got the update ...
    Thanks a lot @kabamZero
  • Options
    Atulit said:

Got the update ...
    Thanks a lot @kabamZero

Just woke up and saw the store had finally updated(been refreshing it every couple of hours). Thanks everyone for your patience and best of luck in your runs!