**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Injutice ban

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen responsible for managing the Marvel Tournament Of Champions game, I hereby request your help regarding a ban, I have been playing this game for several years, equivalent to seven years, and I have never misused software from third parties and much less took advantage of any buggs and even less of game failures to benefit me, when logging into my account I noticed a ban, never in my life have I taken any kind of notification or bans, there has never been cheating or misconduct for my part, and I'm dearly here to ask for your help, because you're accusing me of something I haven't done, look at the progress of my account, look at the events, I'm bad at arena, there's no variant event completed, look items, look at the purchases that i have also made over the years, i just ask you to help me to gain access to my account again, so i can go back to playing and continue where i left off in my progress, i would like to I hear your understanding and your Attention. thank you so much.
my account is called ALPHA親屬, and e-mail samuelhenrique1771@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    JholassisJholassis Posts: 2

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Tbh, keep pushing with the support.
    The first ban people get is for a week, then a month and then permanent.
    I don't know your situation, but regardless there have been wrong bans before.

Unfortunately Forums cannot help you in this matter.