Options

Gifting rewards dissapeared

Ronjeremy85_Ronjeremy85_ Posts: 26
edited January 2022 in General Discussion
I didn't claim my solo rewards because I am less than 5000 from mutant and science catylists. I wanted to form these with a smaller fragments or small % Crystal's . Wasting a 50% selector would be wasted. But logged in today and my rewards have disappeared from my overflow rewards tab. Was there a limited time to claim or is there a bug.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2022
    I feel so **** stupid. Totally forgot that it would roll over to form the next 1. Still don't understand how Brian grant can hold rewards in overflow so he doesn't have to burn selectors but I can't. It has only been a couple of weeks since the rewards were released. Surely they didn't time out that quick
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★

I feel so **** stupid. Totally forgot that it would roll over to form the next 1. Still don't understand how Brian grant can hold rewards in overflow so he doesn't have to burn selectors but I can't. It has only been a couple of weeks since the rewards were released. Surely they didn't time out that quick

It has been 9 days, which is indeed low. They usually last 14 days at least imo. You sure they aren't in the "rewards" tab of the overflow box? (Sorry for the dumb names, I mean the place where you can see the overflowing ISO and catalysts etc. It should have a tab named "Rewards". Try looking there)
  • Options
    They were there but have disappeared as of today. And I really don't understand why I have gotten 2 responses basically calling me an idiot or at least a newbie. Downloaded this game on the day after release and have been playing since.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,331 ★★★★★

They were there but have disappeared as of today. And I really don't understand why I have gotten 2 responses basically calling me an idiot or at least a newbie. Downloaded this game on the day after release and have been playing since.

The time to claim them was only 7 days. Sorry buddy! Looks like it’s gone for good.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

The time to claim them was only 7 days. Sorry buddy! Looks like it’s gone for good.
    Condolences
This discussion has been closed.