**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Galactus???

I know that kabam has teased Galactus quite a few times but I'm wondering if they're actually going to add him and if so, they will do him justice? (I'm only concerned because old nick fury with a side arm is way better than a sun god) Comment your thoughts down below

Comments

• Options
    AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50

Doubt he’ll be play-able

knowing kabam he won't be. But a man can hope
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, if they only add him as a driving story element, it wouldn't make sense for him to be playable. Kang was part of the story, but not really a huge part, so he is a trophy champ. The GM and Collector are not playable, as well as a few other OP characters, but I think Galactus fits into the category of either being gamebreaking or just an insult to the character.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Doubt he’ll be play-able

Considering the collector, carina, grandmaster, are all not playable, the chances that galactus becomes playable is.....never gonna happen.

I don't even know if it would be right seeing him playable, he'd have to be smaller and probably look really awkward
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Doubt he’ll be play-able

Considering the collector, carina, grandmaster, are all not playable, the chances that galactus becomes playable is.....never gonna happen.

I don't even know if it would be right seeing him playable, he'd have to be smaller and probably look really awkward
    He would look no more awkward playable by players than he would as a boss. Not saying he needs to be playable, but regardless of which side of the screen he is on the model would look the same.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Probably will be a raid boss.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    If he is playable they better give him at least Groot-level power though that could make Cosmic too OP I guess.