Options

Who are you banning in AW?

Comments

• Options
    FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★

My attacker bans will be simple and straightforward with one strategic addition which i believe no one have come forward with

Torch
    Doom
    Hava

I’m not surprised no one’s come forward with Hava
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,098 ★★★★★
    I thought about Torch but I can place in such a way that he won't be a big deal so I opted not to ban him ... he can't take every fight and the fights he excels at, I can place around him. It frees up a spot for me on the ban list if I don't have to default and ban Torch like most will.
  • Options

I thought about Torch but I can place in such a way that he won't be a big deal so I opted not to ban him ... he can't take every fight and the fights he excels at, I can place around him. It frees up a spot for me on the ban list if I don't have to default and ban Torch like most will.

Who are you using as the boss?

Current meta (I believe) is Magneto with the high ground tactic. Torch would be one of the best, if not the best counter.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,098 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Who are you using as the boss?

Current meta (I believe) is Magneto with the high ground tactic. Torch would be one of the best, if not the best counter.
    I don't follow the meta ... I run all of the tactics as my fight against the man for a better AW experience LOL. I never use Mags as a boss though and I never have a Mystic as a boss. I usually do Apoc, Thing .. toss in a Terry, a Bishop ... someone unorthodox just to have a bit of fun. High Ground I usually do MODOK or Prof X.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    FiiNCH said:

My attacker bans will be simple and straightforward with one strategic addition which i believe no one have come forward with

Torch
    Doom
    Hava

Hava?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

FiiNCH said:

Torch
    Doom
    Hava

Hava?
    Hava nice day.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 536 ★★★★

Depends on alliance I’m facing

I mean but you wont know that. You’re just guessing based off the win/loss of war rating the day before.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 536 ★★★★

Quake
    Quake
    Quake

Higher level shes too slow. Low level no one knows how to play her. Not a worthwhile ban
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Beewee said:

Depends on alliance I’m facing

I mean but you wont know that. You’re just guessing based off the win/loss of war rating the day before.
    Yes you will it’s not guessing lol, but not everyone can do it.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

So i banned Doom, Falcon and Nick and look what happened.
    Working as intended? Not with Kabam...
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    No clue why people think Torch is a good ban 😂. Any fight Torch typically takes is just as if not more safely taken care of by one of Reed, Negative, S99, or Void.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

No clue why people think Torch is a good ban 😂. Any fight Torch typically takes is just as if not more safely taken care of by one of Reed, Negative, S99, or Void.

EMP mod IMIW?
  • Options
    edited January 2022

EMP mod IMIW?
    Better off using Corvus there than Torch anyway.

But technically yeah, EMP mod is a completely nothing node to S99. Just becomes a normal IM fight
  • Options

I’m banning torch primarily because I’m running with a magneto boss
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

Sym Sup, Sorcerer, and Herc are all better Mags boss options imo
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    i think mojo would be a solid boss with a ban on HT, spidey99, and magneto
  • Options

FiiNCH said:

Hmm, I’ve used herc for mags before, I’ve never tried with both SS’s!
  • Options
    FiiNCH said:

FiiNCH said:

Hmm, I’ve used herc for mags before, I’ve never tried with both SS’s!
    Those are the 3 options we used in SSx before I retired from war last season. Torch wasn't even on the list
  • Options

magneto is a terrible option for mojo in general, MD will screw you.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 440 ★★★
    Unitman
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

There is no more md on defense. Mags 70% chance is not super when you expire 40 charges.
    You can still degen.
    What are you talking about no more MD on defense? There absolutely is
  • Options
    Gmonkey said:

There is no more md on defense. Mags 70% chance is not super when you expire 40 charges.
    You can still degen.
    what in the world are you talking about "No Md on defense" jajaja. And 70% regardless is not worth the risk, when anti life field is up, every heavy has that chance to trigger degen, mags is far from the best option for mojo.