Options

Kitty Pryde phases through nearly every annoying champion special in the game!

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,837 ★★★★★
    Very nice, so if their special is long, its better to stay in the phase and do a full hit combo like you were in the video? As opposed to dashing back then forward to reset the phase?
  • Options
    1That11That1 Posts: 9
    Polygon said:

Very nice, so if their special is long, its better to stay in the phase and do a full hit combo like you were in the video? As opposed to dashing back then forward to reset the phase?

I typically do a full combo no matter what so that I can remain close to the enemy. In most cases, you’re able to get the last two hits off, and in some you’re even still phased and can throw a special of your own with all the prowess you gained while phased before they expire alongside the phase.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    👀
    What the
  • Options
    SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Amazing! I need a Kitty!
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    I pulled her as a 6* recently and after watching Lagacy’s videos, she went straight to rank three. I badly need a 5* or 6* Tigra though.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    forgive me if I’m being stupid, but since she’s awakened, shouldn’t her phasing be paused when she’s struck?
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

I pulled her as a 6* recently and after watching Lagacy’s videos, she went straight to rank three. I badly need a 5* or 6* Tigra though.

Same. Plus I just want Tigra just in general cause she’s amazing too. I also need Ghost…
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Finally pulled her from my most recent Featured and legitimately shouted *YES*, R2 now with 2500 Mutant Fragments till a R3, got a Mutant AG if I don't dupe her, and got all her synergies as 5 Star or above (minus Wags for the passive stun which is still a 4 Star).

Also got Vulture as a duped 6 Star recently, a trio of Kitty/Tigra/Vulture sounds pretty solid.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

forgive me if I’m being stupid, but since she’s awakened, shouldn’t her phasing be paused when she’s struck?

That’s only if she’s hit, and not missed. I don’t recall at what point in the video she was struck though. If the opponent as a miss bypass then the phase is paused when she’s being struck.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

The whole point of phasing is to NOT get struck
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

That’s only if she’s hit, and not missed. I don’t recall at what point in the video she was struck though. If the opponent as a miss bypass then the phase is paused when she’s being struck.
    thanks, I’m dumb 🤦‍♂️

so it would only pause if you were phased and the opponent couldn’t miss gotcha gotcha
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,735 ★★★★
    Besides from phasing specials, i like to use her to phase terrax as well 🤣

https://youtu.be/woOgY82EPcQ
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Does anyone run Kitty without suicides? I pulled her recently and she is amazing but probably even more so with suicides.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,340 ★★★★★
    Can you do it against grandmaster sp2
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

Can you do it against grandmaster sp2

https://youtu.be/rCdwsrkLdE4