**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

JOIN OUR MARVEL FAMILY

Alliance: Marvel Hunters [MH23]

We are a 6m active alliance with members from all over the world. We run 3 full bgs for both AQ and AW. Tier 4-7 for war mostly 5 *shard rewards.

1. AQ- Currently run maps 5,4,3 and 2 depending on score required to meet target milestones. We run map 2 to harvest potions and revives once we meet target and so we can use our top champs for war and personal quests. We run 3 full bgs and bounce between advance & expert tier.
2. SA weekly
3. Full rewards for duels, completion and item use. (arena optional)
4. Support and advice to grow
5. Friendly, fun team with great communication and a strong core group who have been playing together for many years

We are we looking for:
1. Active members who have a life outside the game but also log on frequently to get the job done. LINE is compulsory as communication is important.
2. At least 5 r4 4*s and min 11 4*s not lower than r3. Min 100K Unless you are an exceptional fighter we can give the opportunity to grow with us.
3. Willing to have/ download line app as we use this for communication.
4. Map 5 experience preferable but not essential

You are also welcome to join our sister alliance [MH232] if you do not currently meet these requirements with the intention of moving up when you do.

Add me on line app: Shazb76 or in game Shazb

Comments

• I will join tell me how
  • Swartzy84Swartzy84 Posts: 81
    rr62dnprnxim.png
    Searching for an active ally...played in map5x5 expert tier,AW tier5-7.weekly SA...active in ally events..but I prefer map55544 or map55444...if U'll have a spot my ingame user is swartzy84,line user is swartzy84