Hi I am new and I need help

ChrisisAwesomeChrisisAwesome Member Posts: 10
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
So I am level 33 and My team is r1 6* doctor octopus r3 5* hercules level 5 or 6 r3 5* America chavez r4 4* shang chi and r1 5* awakened ihulk and I just finished 5.1.4 so I need help I am low on gold and out of iso so if yall could help me that would be nice

Comments

• ChrisisAwesomeChrisisAwesome Member Posts: 10
    Also I started during the gifting event so that is why I have a 6*
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Hi! Do arenas all you can for gold, "they" say incursions give a good bit of gold too. As far as ISO, I dunno, the best I can think of is go back and 100% some Story Quests or by duping champs. The Daily Quests give a bit but it's a long process. I may have missed something, I'm just thinking off the top of my head. Good luck!
  • ChrisisAwesomeChrisisAwesome Member Posts: 10
    jdrum663 said:

Hi! Do arenas all you can for gold, "they" say incursions give a good bit of gold too. As far as ISO, I dunno, the best I can think of is go back and 100% some Story Quests or by duping champs. The Daily Quests give a bit but it's a long process. I may have missed something, I'm just thinking off the top of my head. Good luck!

well I mean thanks but I do not have many champs and I just completed 5.1.5 so my account is way to low to be at this level cuz im level 33