**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

gifting energy issue !!!

so i gifted my self a lot of energy on the gifting event
and i used them but i still have 20 left 10 10 apart
my problem is the time was i still have 6day to claime them. but just just like that they disapear
can i contact kabam to bring them back and thanks

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited January 2022
    There’s a difference between how long you have to claim items/rewards from the Mail Msg itself, and then afterwards how long you would have to use them before they would expire from your Stash - Items (or Stash - ISO or Cats).

Stash - Rewards would have shown you only had xx # of days to claim them from Mail. That has long since past by now.

Sometimes they may still be shown in Stash - Rewards even after the time at which the Mail Msg itself will disappear (Mail Msgs don’t stay around forever, whether they have unclaimed items in them or not). But when their Stash - Rewards timer ends, they are gone forever if still left unclaimed by then.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    You waited too long to claim them. Try sending a ticket to Kabam Support still. There is a chance they may be able to reimburse you the expired energy refills.
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59

There’s a difference between how long you have to claim items/rewards from the Mail Msg itself, and then afterwards how long you would have to use them before they would expire from your Stash - Items (or Stash - ISO or Cats).

Stash - Rewards would have shown you only had xx # of days to claim them from Mail. That has long since past by now.

Sometimes they may still be shown in Stash - Rewards even after the time at which the Mail Msg itself will disappear (Mail Msgs don’t stay around forever, whether they have unclaimed items in them or not). But when their Stash - Rewards timer ends, they are gone forever if still left unclaimed by then.

But there was still time 6day to expire on the message
    How i can send a ticket to kabam
  • Options
    brahimpi99brahimpi99 Posts: 59
    Addyos said:

You waited too long to claim them. Try sending a ticket to Kabam Support still. There is a chance they may be able to reimburse you the expired energy refills.

How i can send them a ticket