**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker 1 final step to take or not?

IryseIryse Posts: 465 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Is the purchase of the special offer worth it if it makes me thronbreaker? I just need to r3 1 6* and skill is the closest to r3 shang chi.

attaching all the info so that you guys can analyze and give me the best possible decision choice.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    It can be helpfull, you could have to wait a looooong time to complete your t5cc. But the next offers will be spring cleaning in march or april, you can take your time
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Go for it. After you get TB your rewards improve almost everywhere.
  • Options
    MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    I would say it’s worth it
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,411 ★★★★★
    yes
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Am I tripping or wouldn’t they still be short like 50 shards from forming the skill t5?

Nevermind it’s a 15% not 10%. Leaving original comment to shame myself.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Yes. That offer was huge a year ago.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    KaLikOT said:

Too expensive, just complete 7.2

7.2 doesn’t offer a selector, but 7.3 does. If you think you can do these 12 quests in fairly short order, cool. If not, buy the offer.

One reason I like the deal: when you hit TB (esp late in the month) you go ahead and upgrade the glory store plus you’ll upgrade your monthly calendar. A few Carina challenges (6.1.5 and 6.2.5) offer quick access to 20% t5 selectors. You’ll have a lull after your first one but you can add a few more r3 fairly soon.