**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I million lies!

RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
The more I think about it the madder I get. It takes colossal nads to dangle a few (pretty weak) rewards in front of us and to ask us to like MCOC a million times to help promote new players in this game when for months now we have lived with this lag...when the history of the game is "take it away! Give it to the alliances or sell it to them!" Frankly that is like asking an abused child to stand up in front of everyone and say, "my mommy and daddy are great! They never abuse me! Can I have candy now?" Will you please fix this damn game! Put in decent drops from crystals, from ambushes. Quit taking the important stuff away and leaving a hole or ****! In its place! You're gonna squeeze yourselves right out of buisness!

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    "Vote for us a million times and we'll SELL you something! Cheap for a change!" What a bonus!
    Bro I have tried over and over to give these guys the benifit of the doubt. But after 8 hours of maintainance we still have lag, we still have buffs not working, we still have timing issues. I really can find nothing that changed after 8 hours. At least nothing that has to do with me. Some champs I don't have seem to have been nerf'd and the unit store was repaired to insure capital flow! What was done to improve game play? Then we are supposed to take it and "like" it?
    And you know what the worst part is??? I really think Kabam is as bored with MCOC as we are. Feels like they want us to leave...well! If I do! It ain't gonna be to go play transformers! I'll avoid any game put out by Kabam...sorry! That is just gospel! You have had the better part of 3 years out of me...when I leave I'll be going back to Skyrim! Bethesda! They know how to make a game!
    Sorry guys! But I am pissed! I just lost my multiplier because of this lag and I am just not gonna try working around and try to figure out how to.compensate for it anymore! And as for the randomness discussions, nothing here feels random! Talk to bethesda! They seem to know how to manage "random" why better than Kabam! Just seems to me that if it really were so "random" we couldn't predict the outcome beforehand 99.9 percent of the time! That isn't random! If something is 99.9 percent predictable where is random? And please spare me the lottery analogy. Sure you can predict with 99.99 certainty you will probably loose! But there are no prizes in the middle! Here there are! And yet nothing in the middle beyween the top awards and bottom ever seems to drop? Doesn't feel random! And I am not saying it isn't meant to be kabam! Not trying to accuse you of anything except incompetence when it comes to making random truely randomized.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    This is one of the most frustrating games to play but don’t fall for their scheme. They hold back on items to frustrate you into buying the items you need as they have specials on sale
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    1 million bugs
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    and i thought Bethesda was bad but at least they know how to handle random...The fact that people are still complaining should be saying something to you kabam. At a company standpoint complaints are bad and make you lose money. It just feels like you're as bored with this game as many of the pros are. It doesn't seem like you would care enough to fix the game. But i know you're trying....well at least i did but at this point idk why i'm even playing this game anymore. The fact you're so diluted and thinking extortion will make your page go to a million you're wrong its wrong. We the player aren't stupid stop playing us like fools. It won't get to a million before the deadline im sorry but it isn't gonna happen. If we don't get to deadline are we the ones getting punished? Are we gonna not get any rewards ? I thought it was summoner appreciation next month not we hate summoners....
    And fyi last year's summoner appreciation month sucked! Felt like, "thanks for nothing druids!" Cause we beat you up so bad over the nerfings...