**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No/Go for 6* unstoppable colossus??

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Should I spend all my loyalty on a 6* unstoppable colossus? Is he worth those? Or I should use it for boosts and masteries?

No/Go for 6* unstoppable colossus?? 78 votes

GO - buy the champ he is worth it
53%
SnizzbarAzKicker316Foxhero007AKTEKCassyXcrøss_TRRepto23Ackbar67ChanfsDRTOLiquidkoldScopeotoe987Chuck_Canuck75StevieManWonderDwhalen8554Nichj99Hera1d_of_Ga1actusbooscka2536TimeGenesisFilledPizza 42 votes
NO - Don’t buy the champ, not worth all the loyalty
39%
RaganatorbenshbBlackfriar63MagonusThefire13Cr7ms7rs7Eternity0_Sham_Snake_EyesCtuchikUsername19273Ewell65SSS69MaratoxBocksaroxThoye3Krishna24nolcuNHagureMeijinSparty6Arcon_2 31 votes
I too am confused!!
6%
LuciusVorenusphillgreenRaichu6266HAVOC6INC_6Nalak8 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Unless you plan to grind arena hard, he’s not really worth it
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    If you run aq thinking about doing map7/8 dont use loyalty on a useless champ. You'll need loyalty on aq tickets ( if you aren’t spending). Besides that cores like tech,mystic are always useful. And boosts class or general ones if needed
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    If you have overflow in loyalty.. get him as collection to your champions.. does he do anything special.. probably not..
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    If you already have MD unlocked to whatever tier you desire, than go for it. I have him as both a five and six star and am glad to have him.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I mean he isnt worth it but what else are you spending loyalty on? Might as well take the 6* champ and just hope he gets a buff one day.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Another trophy to add to your collection.