Options

14k prestige, looking for an alliance where I can do Map 4 AQ

I’m a 14k prestige experienced player looking for an alliance where I can do AQ Map 4 (all I have time for these days).

No Line or AW requirements.

Please contact me in game (Kovacs…653) if you have a spot open.

Comments

• Options
    Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    Did you find one already or still looking?
  • Options
    Luke2323Luke2323 Posts: 48
    Still looking @Junos_79
  • Options
    Junos_79Junos_79 Posts: 253
    Told my friend to add you in game. But wasn’t sure if you had joined one already.
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey @Obsidiman_Jones . I don’t like needing to look at Line to play the game personally - just want to log in and clear my lanes when I have a spare moment.

IGN is Kovacs…653
  • Options
    DArmandDArmand Posts: 5
    Hey we have a discord but it's not required. We would be happy to have u join but I'm having a hard time finding you in-game as well.
  • Options
    Thanks @DArmand , not sure why that is sorry. What’s the name of your alliance? If you can let me know I’ll find you that way.
  • Options
    DArmandDArmand Posts: 5
    The name of the alliance is shadowhoppers and my in game name is ArsenalxH, all good, hope u can join us.
  • Options
    Thanks @DArmand - sent you a request in game.
  • Options
    @Luke2323
    Hello, we’re currently gold 3 chill alliance. We mostly do AW more than AQ, we do map 4 & 5 for AQ. Search “Alliance Force” and add me “Night02Monkey” to discuss more details. We use Line and not discord. Let me know if you add me in game.
  • Options
    We're a semi chill alliance bro, we have 1 Bg doing map4. If you still looking you can request. Add me if you need to know anything else bfore joining (I'm the leader)
    The alliance tag is NXPTY