**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

How good is Spiderman2099?

SuelgamingSuelgaming Posts: 139
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
how good is 5* and 6* spiderman2099?

thoughts on his utility?

How good is Spiderman2099? 63 votes

God tier - worth R5 and R3
76%
danielmathDrZolaWorld EaterRaganatorHort4Saiyanheruheru511Mets17Kamikaze_TurtleblackdragonightThatGuyYouSaw235Malreck04Zuko_ILCCap366FluffyPigMonsterPrylankKnightNvrEndingŁŤÇCaptain_Pug30StevieManWonder 48 votes
Good - worth R5 and R2
19%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007Total_Domin01rcm2017Logan00MCOCHazzaodishika123Nameless_IWDa_MonstrousityThe_HoTUwillrun4adonutVirendra 12 votes
Meh - worth R3 and R1 max
3%
Denzel116Legionnaire 2 votes
Trash - dont touch that
1%
jbxotiic 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    great for any fight where you need to not get buffs. otherwise, even in general fights, still amazing
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    He's for niche fights imo, but when he's needed, there's very few champs that do it better.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,060 ★★★★
    I took him at r5 and I'm still learning how to play him. He's not for every fight but for fights where you don' want to gain buffs, Need a long, practically indefinite slow or power reversal, need to apply and maintain lots of debuffs on the opponent, he works wonders.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Have him at R5, he’s really fun, has good utility, and good damage
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Have him as an r5, used a gem on him and I don't regret it a bit. He's overall an amazing champ! Super fun to use too. Awesome for the science global in Cav EQ this time too!
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    He’s the best in his matchups, but average in the average matchup. Mine’s at r2, r3 when I can, unduped. imo the best animations of 21